Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom2day

Best Death

Shredding Former Humans and Imps. Someone should make shreddeath sprites for the other monsters :P I'd pay to see a shredded Cyberdemon!

The Heavy Weapon Dude death is completely unnecessary. He dies like he was stirofoam with red paint in it. Of course Iove it.

The Baron death sounds like you successfully choked out a robot.

The Mastermind death sequence is by far the coolest, along with the Pain Elemental death, how he halves is awesome.

The Cyber death is classic too.

Captain Red said:

Am I the only one who thing the baron sounds like a piece of machinery when it dies?

Yeah it sounds pretty mechanical. The imp uses the a sound byte from a camel. The Cacodemons corpse sprite actually pisses me off. It's really tall pixelwise and when I've been in some real heated up fire fights my vision gets blocked by the damn thing, and shit is shooting at me and I don't notice till it hits me.

The HW dude lost an eye when he died!

Personally, I prefer the Caco death. It's classic.

i'd have to say the mini-spiders and the revenants. I love when an enemy snaps or pops when you kill em. its like popping balloons.

I love shooting a zombie with a rocket launcher then running to the side and watching the zombie get blown up from side on. You can also do it with imps. Try it.

Stupifiedraub said:

i forget how to kill the icon of sin. i havent played doom in 2 yrs.

For chrissake,Way to go offtopic.And lying isnt going to make look any better.