Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiowas

Doom2 for sale.

Do any of you guys know where I can direct people to purchase Doom/Doom2 online? Idsoftware.com wants $40 freakin' dollars for it!

doom collector's edition (doom, doom2, final doom) is going to come out in less than a month. it'll be about $30.

ahh, i reseved my copy of collectors doom. also fill out the order fourm and ID will sell it to u for $15. thats how i got a collectors doom2

I won't buy collector's doom. I have doom, doom2, final doom, and the master levels. Why the hell would I need collector's doom? Ah well...

Ahhh....Doom2. Damn, I wish I hadn't broken the blasted CD. I might have re-installed it by now, to re-experience the nostalgia Doom games seem to instill in me, no matter how new they are, plus, I could try EDGE 1.26 AND ZDoom, but I don't have it.
/me steals Doom2 from the local Qual-Mart

doom collector's edition (doom, doom2, final doom) is going to come out in less than a month. it'll be about $30.

I might buy it and keep it in the package for about 10 years then sell it online for like $200 or something.

At my local eb, the salesman said there's a "Making of Doom" DVD inside. Maybe more. /me hopes for a pewter cyberdemon figure.