Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ViperBoy

Let's make a Doomworld Doom tournament !!!

That would be cool. Make ppl sign up somewhere and tell when they need to battle somebody. Then it'd end up with one player being the supreme Doomer and he'd get some prize !

That would be cool. Make ppl sign up somewhere and tell when they need to battle somebody. Then it'd end up with one player being the supreme Doomer and he'd get some prize !

Yeah sure, and witness my 2500 ping. :P

56K?

More like 9600.

At least I can still imagine how fun it could be to play.

/me curses our city's shoddy phone line system.

Well, my broadband from Chello can cause me to drool at sometimes. Like when I connect to a server, I can play with 20 to 30 in ping.

speaking of multiplayer doom, what ever happened to doom arena? the levels looked awesome!

doom arena? is that what you are talking about? You mean that mexican piece of Sh*t?

hey, zea, you may like to try out doomserv for deathmatching. You also have the same situation I have here, highpingers(hehe). icq or email, I'll help ya out with installing doomserv, it'll be fun, trust me.

speaking of multiplayer doom, what ever happened to doom arena? the levels looked awesome!

doom arena? is that what you are talking about? You mean that mexican piece of Sh*t?

hey, zea, you may like to try out doomserv for deathmatching. You also have the same situation I have here, highpingers(hehe). icq or email me, I'll help ya out with installing doomserv, it'll be fun, trust me.

how bout my super 26K!! JOY!

Just do what i did, take up drinking! its cheaper, more user frendly, and you'll meet lots of intresting people! but i doubt you'll rember who they are...

/me takes a nip

take up drinking! its cheaper, more user frendly, and you'll meet lots of intresting people! but i doubt you'll rember who they are...

Sounds interesting, not.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I do have a CTF wad for ZDoom, I think, but I have no recollection whatsoever of where I got it from.

take up drinking! its cheaper, more user frendly, and you'll meet lots of interesting people! but i doubt you'll rember who they are...

Sounds interesting, not.

*sigh*
i wonder if these lads even know that was a joke.
/me takes another nip.