Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nimrod

episode 4

You mean The Ultimate Doom? You could try eBay or older video game stores. Even some recent ones have The Collectors Edition, which has them all.

If you have a registered version you can upgrade it. There is a patch available that can upgrade v1.9 to The Ultimate Doom.

Graf Zahl said:
The site works but I can't get to /idgames...

True, it works up to the PC dir but clicking on idgames or idgames2 I got 404s (while the other subdirs work.) The HTTP version tells me viewing is forbidden, so it seems like a permissions issue.

sunet.se is no longer listed as an official mirror, and Berlin is now given as the primary download server. So it seems it isn't some temporary glitch. I'm surprised there hasn't been a news post about this yet, especially given the mouthwatering headline: "Sunset for Sunet".

On the bright side, there's a new Russian mirror that looks pretty good (ftp, http and rsync; it also mirrors idgames2 and sourceforge's downloads, among masses of other stuff).

Well, the Berlin server is considerably faster for me than sunet ever was so it isn't that bad. But it's the second main mirror server that has gone down (after in-span) I sure hope this doesn't continue.

Very odd. I know some people at the university here are in charge of SUNETs operations, I'll see if I can talk to them and find out what's up.