Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Warrior

It wasn't a vacation, but Hell

*sigh* I never played any sonic games before.

One word.... emulator. Then if you like the game, find it cheap at a yard sale. I have all of the Gensis Sonic roms, yet own all of the game ^_^ well, 'cept Crackers and the S2 Beta, but those'regeneral exceptions....

Who's shadow though? And can I be a character in the game too? ;-)

Shaodw's a damn cool black with red markings hedgehog ^_^ he claims to be the ultimate life form, created in an experiment by one of Eggman's relatives (Robotnick for all you US purists x_X Egguuuumaaaaan!). He can use a nifty teleport ability called Chaos control and has lil' rockety sneakers as be can't run as fast as our blue guy. But could you be a character? Emm.... *scratches her head* what do you mean? Oh, and a weird coincidence... before SA2 came out, I had a bat character much like Rouge, only less busty. And purple. Heh. I also have Barely, a wolf... he wants to eat Sonic x_X the only character who obeys the natural food chain...

But could you be a character? Emm.... *scratches her head* what do you mean?

Well somewhere you mentioned "Red warrior" as a character who's depressed and stuff.

Robotnick

Robotnik. I never heard anyone call him Eggman except some Japanese people....

Talking about Emulators, does anyone know a good Mega Drive emu?

I prefer calling him robotnik because that's what I grew up on (I used to watch all 3 cartoons series when I was rea young)

Robotnik. I never heard anyone call him Eggman except some Japanese people....

Whoops ^_^;; poor fellow, I misspelled his name. I've been playing Sonic Adventure... I like to call characters by their original, proper names, so Egguman and Soniku are how I pronounce 'em. And the little Chaos are pronounced almost like "cows". Confuses the hell outta people. Yay ^_^.

Well somewhere you mentioned "Red warrior" as a character who's depressed and stuff.

Heh ^.^;; you can have a fan chacter, sure. There is a more "Sonic-ish" design for Red... barely used, but whatever form, she's still me, so the same emotions remain.

I'm lonely, so I'm glad you guys're around ^_^ some of the best conversations I have are here. Eh.... is that supposed to be good or bad?...

Heh ^.^;; you can have a fan chacter, sure. There is a more "Sonic-ish" design for Red... barely used, but whatever form, she's still me, so the same emotions remain.

Ok cool! A fan chacter.

I'm lonely, so I'm glad you guys're around ^_^ some of the best conversations I have are here. Eh.... is that supposed to be good or bad?...

Makes me feel a little more important, I'm sure we are all glad you're around as for the good or bad, uh... I'm not sure.

Ok cool! A fan chacter.

I had some -really- funny pictures of Bailey ^_^ made from a modifed Sonic sprite. And fishing with echidnas. Lucky dolphins don't much like the taste of monotremes....

Makes me feel a little more important, I'm sure we are all glad you're around as for the good or bad, uh... I'm not sure.

Aww ^_^ I like most of you guys *hugs* at least somebings respond to my ramblings. Yay ^.^

I prefer calling him robotnik because that's what I grew up on (I used to watch all 3 cartoons series when I was rea young)

Ralphis...your 13...you're still really young.

Thanks for suggesting emulation Red, all I got so far is Sonic the hedgehog and it's pretty damn fun.*hugs back*(almost forgot) But as for this Tails TC, well... Sounds cool, as long as it doesn't turn out too much like http://www.srb2.org
it's still cool but- damn I dunno I can't think right. I gotta go, have a good day everyone.

Genesis Emulator? Search this site for GENS, that's my favorite Win MD Emulator.

Passing all the Sonic the boring hog bullshit, I never got a chance to snap at Elbryan for saying that Shenmue is a good game. Are you a fucking banana or something? Jesus Christ Shenmue has got to be the most boring and inane fucking piece of shit ever made.

They shoulda called it Virtua Boredom or SimDetective, and they should be immolated for ever calling it a 'game'.

[quote]Genesis Emulator? Search this site for GENS, that's my favorite Win MD Emulator.[quote]That's exactly what I got. and it's cool, but I been having a harder time finding roms, all I got is sonic the hedgehog. and I don't know that many sega genesis games.

Bloody hell, quoting isn't difficult. Sheesh.

Anyway I just noticed myself that most Genesis rom sites went to hell. Figures.

Look around, here's a quick list of some of my Genesis favorites:

GUNSTAR HEROES
CONTRA HARD CORPS
Alien Soldier
Alisia Dragoon
Arcus Odyssey
Batman (The Animated Series one, badass effects)
Beyond Oasis (Decent afternoon-long action rpg)
Castlevania: Bloodlines
Chakan - The Forever Man
Comix Zone
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (I like Kirby's Avalanche better)
Gaiares
Ghouls 'n' Ghosts
Klax
Puyo Puyo (If you can find one of these avoid the bean machine)
Sol-Deace
Splatterhouse 2 and 3 (hard as fuck but mindlessly fun)
Streets of Rage (more mindless fun but easy)
Thunder Force 4
Vectorman
Zool (awesome when fucked up)

Damn, I should probably give the Genesis more credit than I do. The -Strike games were fun too.

Stay the hell away from Red Zone, though, that game looks amazing but is about as much fun as jamming toothpicks under your fingernails as hard as you can.

That's exactly what I got. and it's cool, but I been having a harder time finding roms, all I got is sonic the hedgehog. and I don't know that many sega genesis games.

If you need help E-mail me... I'm sure I can find some links for you.

Speaking of emulation... I was playing Sonice 2 last night and I finally managed to get all the Chaos Emeralds (which is much harder to do if you forget to take "Tails" off as a computer controlled character). I would say that the benefits of being "Super Sonic" definately justify all the trouble I went to trying to access him. I'm still a bit peeved though... this morning I managed to get all the emeralds before the 2nd boss- only to find out that "Tails" does not get the benefit of such an upgrade.
//mumbles a few curses.

I have no quarrel with Mario... I love Super MArio World 1 ^_^ blue Yoshis! Personally I dislike some characters, but it's usually for good reasons. For example, I don't like Squall as he is Mr Cardboard cutout as far as depth and personality (from what I've played). "I'm very complex" indeed.... but I don't bash Squallie's fans. I just don't like 'im personally ^.^. And classic (no tights) Link beats the new one... I like little sprite-based fairy boy (okay, Hyrulian....)!

Well I like the new, especially Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask couldn't top it IMO. The storyline lacked that recognizable fun factor that Ocarina of Time had. Something was missing.

Damn... I'll admit that I even have a couple of mp3's of some of the temple tracks.

Bloody hell, quoting isn't difficult. Sheesh.

Anyway I just noticed myself that most Genesis rom sites went to hell. Figures.

Look around, here's a quick list of some of my Genesis favorites:

<clipped>
Klax
Puyo Puyo (If you can find one of these avoid the bean machine)
<clipped>

I like the arcade versions of these. And I'm somewhat decent at them, too. :-)

For some reason I don't like many model based characters in games. I could like the game for everything else but I like sprite based characters better. enough frames so it'll be a little realistic. Basicly I don't like low polycount models, some high polycount models are cool but they are just way too damn detailed and add more visual effects that they need and with that they look like action figures, or look too much like real humans. I like games which are sort of cartoonish, not as cartoonish as final fantasy 2/4. like chrono trigger(which is very detailed but still in a way doesn't look too real). But I'm not only talking about rpgs. those were just the best examples I could think of. Some games are just not meant to look real or to be 3d. Like Super Mario Brothers the movie was a large steaming mound of horseshit, it was absolutely nothing like the game which basicly takes place in a "fantasy land" which can't possibly relate to the real world.. And Metroid Prime which is coming out for gamecube, is gonna be completely 3d. and all the other metroid games are 2d. The future of alot of games will be very disappointing for the people accustomed to the old games. Kind of why now would be the best time to stop making sequals to old games because I don't think the makers of the game play the game enough to get into it as much as the people who bought and played the game. To me it seems to them that new technology makes everything better.

Damn I went way off topic, this thread is about Red Warrior's return.