Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrsd

Stuck in Doom 3 PC at the monorail

I am new to these forums and I would first like to say hello and thank you for any help that anyone might give me. It really is greatly appriciated. I am kinda stuck tho. I am at the monorail trying to open the doors. The PDA that is suppossed to have the code in it(got pda info from game winners the uhs) does not have the code. Does anyone know what to do from here? i don't think I really want someone to just give me the code unless there is no other way. I like to try to do it on my own but now I'm stuck. It would be greatly appriciated if someone would please help me.

Moved to a more appropriate forum. "Classic Doom Questions" is for questions about the classic Doom-engine games.

Additional threads deleted. Please don't create multiple threads asking the same thing. It will not get you an answer any quicker, and could easily prove counterproductive. Please read the FAQ.

I did read the FAQ's and I was told by alterworldruler to post this in general forums or technical. Am I in completely the wrong place to get these kind of answers or what? I am not trying to be hateful or anything so please don't misunderstand, I just wanted to know if someone would please help me so I can finish the game.

mrsd said:

I am at the monorail trying to open the doors. The PDA that is suppossed to have the code in it(got pda info from game winners the uhs) does not have the code. Does anyone know what to do from here?

I wouldn't totally rely on walkthroughs/strategy guides to help you through the game, in my experience they often get some things wrong. The code you need is probably in another PDA somewhere else, either look around for it, or try searching for another walkthrough online and compare it's walkthrough to Game Winners'.

Do a google search for "Doom 3 visual walkthrough" or something. Anyway, if you're stuck in the sense that you can't win the game unless you open that door, then look around in the map, there MUST be a PDA or terminal with the code, read all the e-mails, logs, or whathever it is, yeah it's quite annoying after a while, but not as much as the Imp diving when you open a door.
If you're problem is to open a locker, or something for extra bonus, then same solution, except that the code could be in other map, but you never loose something special.