Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

so taboo

I already did.

Didn't last too long though. Not that I sucked, but I had neglected a past record when I joined and that was brought up and called for discharge. Even my drill instructor told me in private I was one of the best recruits he'd had and was thoroughly pissed about my discharge situation, but oh well. I'd still go back if I could. I was gonna get slotted for ranger training afterwards as well. Hmph.

and what happened when you quit Doom for DOS? ;)

Ebola, I've been handling guns all my life. I know what I'm doing. And yes, when I fire a shot from my SP20, I'm quite certain I'm not going to kill anyone.

I'd be happy to pay for a plane ticket to the USA so I can test the theory on you, though. ^_~

Not to mention my considerable weapon-handling skill, I have excellent reflexes and reaction times.

Ebola, I've been handling guns all my life. I know what I'm doing. And yes, when I fire a shot from my SP20, I'm quite certain I'm not going to kill anyone.

I'd be happy to pay for a plane ticket to the USA so I can test the theory on you, though. ^_~

Not to mention my considerable weapon-handling skill, I have excellent reflexes and reaction times.

Sooo...Why exactly have you handled guns your whole life? Just curious, is all...

As to familiarity with weapons I can beat everyone here as probably being the only person on the planet daft enough to jump up and down on a nuke bomb to see if it would go off :)

As to familiarity with weapons I can beat everyone here as probably being the only person on the planet daft enough to jump up and down on a nuke bomb to see if it would go off :)

Haha, well I would do that if I had the chance :P

Then again, I should finish Millennium first.

Haha, well I would do that if I had the chance :P

Then again, I should finish Millennium first.

Translation: It will never happen

I don't believe in god nor do I want to, but I do believe in hell :)

then: you're phuct

lüt's 2¢:

0h gn0, gather the family and head for the hills, he's been listening to Marilyn Manson again!!

s/he would be first!! and don't forget to pass the gnocci...

As opposed to Doom for Windows?

Doom always asks you if you're sure you want to quit to DOS. Besides, I have 98se, so for me it's not far from the truth... :)

Nice Zaldron, real nice. I wonder how I missed this thread.

Well, I'd never keep a gun around. Those things are just kinda funny. I prefer good old swords. You can take their heads off more quickly that way.
And I'd never join the military because I have this thing against killing other human beings. (The last paragraph was 90% sarcasm). I need to quick find a draft deferment before they start the bleeding thing up again.

Nice Zaldron, real nice. I wonder how I missed this thread.

Actually I was just pointing out the fact that castlevania resurrected it.

Actually I was just pointing out the fact that castlevania resurrected it.

Dude, there is a 2 day gap between his post and the one before it. Same with the gap between your post and the one before IT.

Oh, THAT one...thats still just two days...nevermind. I'm seeing Dec 12 though. Maybe we're in different time zones. Its 10 here...time to go to bed.

man, don't you know, violent games need to be kept out of
kids hands cuz some of them *MIGHT* be inspired for it.
but actually it is kind of pointless maybe, cuz if someone doesn't get their inspiration to kill from doom, they'll get it from somewhere else, be it a book, Mazes and Monsters board games, or a movie. a wise man once said
"Anyone who chooses safety over freedom deserves neither."
therefore, anyone who wants others to lose their rights to play doom or hear rap crap is an asshole and doesn't deserve their freedom. let's ban religion and humans so we can end the violence, let's ban all forms of lyfe!

D'you guys ever think about enlisting?

I already did.

Didn't last too long though. Not that I sucked, but I had neglected a past record when I joined and that was brought up and called for discharge. Even my drill instructor told me in private I was one of the best recruits he'd had and was thoroughly pissed about my discharge situation, but oh well. I'd still go back if I could. I was gonna get slotted for ranger training afterwards as well. Hmph.

Hmm.. too bad. The army could use a great destroyer of forums!

I own 4 paintball guns and a pellet gun. Not too much. My dad owns a few guns (including a SSG!!!WICKED!) I don't really believe in the Texas "walking-around-with-a-pistol" thing. I do believe in kicking an attacker's ass, however. As for potentially lethal weapons, i like shurikens. They actually require some skill, though i'd never kill someone with one. If someone did try to mug me and i was carrying some, i'd probably spin one into their leg. However, i don' carry weapons around with me because i feel i could defend myself reasonably well in a fight. My friend Mr. provincial-best-in-his-karate-league has taught me a few interesting things about the human anatomy, hehehehehe.....

P.S. to Kat: My paintgun pistols look alot more intimidating than that .22 thingy of yours...n'offence...

smg60user.homestead.com/rapide.html
and
paintball.co.uk/weapons_pumps-main.htm (the second one on that page)

My dad owns a few guns (including a SSG!!!WICKED!)

Umm...aren't those called double-barreled sawed-off shotguns in real life?

let's get these losers that need to attack people out of the
gene pool by offing them first. the reason antisocials/sociopaths/psychopaths have survived thousands of years is because they've never been extinct. well it's time we change that. and there's only one way.

WASTE THE MOTHERFUCKERS

kthx.

I won't disagree that your paint pistol is somewhat more intimidating in appearance than my SP20. But then, the paintgun won't put a hole in you. And I promise, my SP20 is a lot more impressive-sounding than your paintgun - and that's the important thing.

can't disagree with you. Though one time when i shot my friend on he ass with my Rapide he had a bruise for 3 weeks. I think that'd suffice in the self-defence department :)