Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

That's odd...

If hell really did take over Earth, why are there only 15 different types of enemies? I'm not asking this as a technical question, I'm asking it as though it had really happened. You'd think that demons would have all kinds of variety.

I assume you are talking about doom2 since this is doomworld.com and doom2 is entitiles "hell on earth", well anyway:

If it had really fucking happened do you think lucifer would unleash 17 (not 15!) different demons just because that's how many enemies there were in doom 2?!?!?! Why the fuck you are basing something you are calling real life (which it ain't) on a game is beyond me.

It's not like iD decided that 17 is the number of enemies to have because that's the standard in your avrege "hell takes over earth" scenerio!!

That's like asking why all the rabbits in this world aren't green like jazz jackrabbit.

And you'll prolly delete this thread just like you did the last one I replied in.

Hell's art directors only had so much time, patience, and coffee for new monster designs.

There is only 1 type of human

What about all the different kinds of races? black, asian, white, latin, etc, etc.

Plus I'm sure we could train dogs to attack demons if a case like this were to errupt.

Mods... they're all the same =]