Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pming

Where the hell can I DL ZDOOMGL?!?

Hiya.

Ok. 3dDownloads doesn't have it anymore (I always get 'not found' from any of the three listed locations).

Anyone have a location where I can DL it? Also, where can I get the latest ZDOOM (1.26?)...again, can't get it from the 'listed' locations. I've got ZD 1.22, but would like the latest build/beta.

Thanks.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

http://www.doomworld.com/doomgl/ There's the homepage, the download on it should work sooner or later. If you're still having trouble copy the url of the file and open up a ftp agent. That alweys works for me.

EDIT: Nope not working for me either, go do a search on goodle for zdoomgl, maybe you'll find some sites with it.

I actually checked his sig, doesn't have it. He's still as useless as ever.

The problem you have with 3DDownloads is most likely not that the file is missing. If you think it actually is, you should really send a quick e-mail to the staff. But in 999 cases of 1000, it's just the server user quota that is full. You shouldn't have to retry more than 10 times. Get an FTP client :P

Startup is no problem (at least for me). But once running, all you get is fearsome unstability and ugliness.

usually within 45 seconds it will crash for me. I can play JDoom for hours and it won't crash.

I've said it before, I'll say it 12309128098 times again; ZdoomGL works fine for me.

I think all the rest of you frads just have stupid OpenGL drivers (like OLD 3dfx drivers). GET A REAL ICD

JDoom only runs at 640 by 480 for me. When I try to get it at 800 by 600 it bombs right out. Perhaps you should try that if you haven't already.

Arioch always has the latest ZDoom betas mirrored, and I think the current one is 1.23 beta 29b.