Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Can I post a video with Doom gameplay in the backround but isn't actually doom? I made a video where we send each other erotic pokemon pictures, and I put our voices over doom gameplay.

Mayhem Mansion, the one mod where someone will say, without any sarcasm, that they just threw a banana on someone to summon an army of suicide bomber monkeys.

Here's the seventh video where I play two random Doom WADs:

And here's a video where I play three good Doom WADs from a YouTube user named Yusuf Dunphy:

Since college for me is around the corner, this might be my last post here for a while.

Here's a video I play a WAD called thetheatreVX.wad, a reimagining of a creepy Doom WAD based on a indie game based on a Creepypasta:

And here's the eighth video where I play two random Doom WADs:

Come to think of it, does this count as a Doom video?

The ultimate goal is to make my own unique game but I'm first making an exact replica of Doom to try to make it feel as much like a 90's shooter as I can. Once I've got a good enough imitation with the mechanics and everything, I'll splice in concepts from other 90's shooters in addition, of course, to completely original assets. I sort of have working imitations of the original weapons, albeit shallow since the shotgun doesn't spread (It just does a flat 7 damage) and there's no splash damage yet but I'm working on it.

MetroidJunkie said:

Come to think of it, does this count as a Doom video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFvbDO4S9d4

The ultimate goal is to make my own unique game but I'm first making an exact replica of Doom to try to make it feel as much like a 90's shooter as I can. Once I've got a good enough imitation with the mechanics and everything, I'll splice in concepts from other 90's shooters in addition, of course, to completely original assets. I sort of have working imitations of the original weapons, albeit shallow since the shotgun doesn't spread (It just does a flat 7 damage) and there's no splash damage yet but I'm working on it.

The green acid looks fuckin awesome!

For this video i used fraps.
By the way how can i post the link video showing the picture like the others do?

Santos said:

For this video i used fraps.
By the way how can i post the link video showing the picture like the others do?

You upload them to a place like Photobucket.com & then once its uploaded; you copy the link (the bottom link of the 4 that it shows) & paste the motherfucker into the post on here & vwa-laa!

Byeblothingal 1024 said:

You upload them to a place like Photobucket.com & then once its uploaded; you copy the link (the bottom link of the 4 that it shows) & paste the motherfucker into the post on here & vwa-laa!

I was just telling you how to upload pictures, not videos

Despite a glitch in the mod that I had to fix by giving myself the missing emblem via console command, I made it into the second level of Mayhem Mansion.

New update on the Doom Imitation I'm making in Unity. Now with working scripts for ranged attack enemies, all weapons/ammo/armor/health, keys with a locked door that requires one to open with of course corresponding icons on the HUD, and counters for kills/items/secrets. One thing I just made not featured in the video is explosive damage based on distance from it, although it only affects the player. I'm getting closer and closer to finishing this and then I can move on to actually building my own game on top of it. I think I'll probably add some teleporters first, though, just to make sure they work properly.

Also, another Pokemon Doom Let's Play.

Using an aerosol can full of acidic flatulence to remove an obstacle. That's a thing that actually happened. Darsycho is weird in all the right ways.

Byeblothingal 1024 said:

the "FUCK YOU!" should do actual damage lol

In brutal doom 20b. If you taunt a cyber demon it stuns him (hurts his feelings)but does not physically do any damage. If you stop taunting him though... He rages out and shoots more rockets at faster speeds then he normally would.

Playing online it is a good tactic to have someone keep taunting the cyber and having someone else do all the damage. Try it out sometime.

I wonder why Kate omitted the SS Guards for her Pokemon Doom mod. I could maybe understand the problems with Lost Souls or Pain Elementals but aren't the SS Guards more or less modified Commandos?

It might be for the same reason that (earlier versions of) Brutal Doom (and probably other gameplay mods) did the same thing: To remain compatible with wads that change SS Nazis and/or Commander Keens to custom monsters via DEHACKED (two examples for all: Scythe 2, Lunatic).