Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The_Doom_God

Hosting on Doomworld?

Do you guys have hosting on Doomworld? I have a project in the works (i am sure everyone knows it by now) and I hate using Geocities (no Frontpage extensions, 15mb webspace). Is there any way to get hosted on Doomworld? Through Telefragged, I suppose? Just a thought...

Do (don't announce) something good and you might be contacted by Ling.

what's this project of yours? I've been hibernating, you see.

Don't worry, if it's good you'll be snapped up before the dark side (NewDoom) can get their hands on you...

Don't worry, if it's good you'll be snapped up before the dark side (NewDoom) can get their hands on you...

Ummh yeah, right. You do know who's he, right? :)

no I don't. I've just come back from the carribean and I can't even remmeber where my fridge is, help me out here. I've forgotten everthing to do with DW, sorry guys, but, ... help please, now.

oh, I see. It's clearing up, now...

I thought we were decidely anti-hedgehog here... ? (wink, wink)

HEY HEY WHOA! I am hedgehog no more (that was a LONG TIME ago). In case you haven't been awake, the project listing is in the sig. You want the details? Go to the Wads and Mods thing and look up my post. It was started by me (Corbachu), before I got banned because of using Warez Doom II (called honesty). Anyways, there is nothing on the site that talks about getting hosted. And what about the admins? How do I contact them?

I hate using Geocities (no Frontpage extensions, 15mb webspace).

What are you complaining about? America Offline Hometown only gives me 12 megs, and I think that's more than enough for now, with what I have.

America Offline Hometown only gives me 12 megs.

Really? That's a step up from the 2 megs I had available the last time I tried to use it.

is everyone who uses that cloaked skull avatar the same person? If so, it's getting boring and I haven't even been here lately.

I wonder how long he'll last as The_Doom_God, before becoming Ronald_Reagan_the_hedgehog or something.

Sure is a good way to never get a decent postcount.

If you pray to Ling for 5 hours a day at his special Sausage Alter, You may get the blessing of haveing a limited 2mb website.

Ok. I get the point. Then I will just host at Telefragged or something. Reason I was asking was because I have a Doom website (my project) and was just wondering, that's all. God Damn, make a big deal of everything.

If you pray to Ling for 5 hours a day at his special Sausage Alter, You may get the blessing of haveing a limited 2mb website.

ROFLMAO, for real!

That could really be taken the wrong way, but for me the thought of a real Cumberland Pork and Thyme sausage alter is just hilarious. Along with a Cute Republican sweatshirt...

That could really be taken the wrong way, but for me the thought of a real Cumberland Pork and Thyme sausage alter is just hilarious. Along with a Cute Republican sweatshirt...

Heh, funny. I live in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. For God's sake, I wish something would HAPPEN! A Tornado, Hurricane, something! Nothing Happens! I'm frigging bored! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Do you guys have hosting on Doomworld?

Go to the 'hosting' section and read up. If your project and site comply to the requirements listed there, contact Linguica (linguica@doomworld.com).

MY GOD! Mordeth posted! Sound the klaxons, kill the fatted calf...

I hope you appreciate this, Corbachu.
(you'll always be Corbachu to me)

and you haven't read our love letters... :P

and you haven't read our love letters... :P

I don't get it...

Oh god, another one.

I tried getting hosted @ doomworld.com a looong time ago (was supposed to be for Doom Connector webstie) but never got hosted. Not even a reply saying it is denied or something.
p00p, so now I just hosted it myself on my own domain.