Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

i have returned!

what is discussedf in admins forun? or is that a big secrt!

there should be discussions in there over who get's banned and dolted. But that's not the case, Lut, why won't you show pritch what really goes on in there?

WOW! A taste of the power.

I now have this terribler fellinn Linguica posted a "Who is this DOLT that just broke my damn forums?" topic when I postcunted the other day.

I've probs eaerned my self a very bad name in there now.

Lüt, how d'ya become mod of general anyways? invite or request? it's a bit of a committement, with half my DOLT army taking regular shits on teh forum, or like me accidentally missing the pan and hitting it! :)

what is discussedf in admins forun? or is that a big secrt!

Something like this.

Lut praising NIN? Ling petitioning for a spammer to become a mod? Moredeth asking for warez?

Thats not the admin forum! It's Bizarroworld!

Oh, and Pritch: use spellcheck...your posts are getting hard to read.

Lüt, how d'ya become mod of general anyways? invite or request?

I really don't know, I just woke up one day, came to the forums and saw my name on the mod list. No further discussion about it. I assume it can be taken off as quickly as it got put on.

Lüt, how d'ya become mod of general anyways? invite or request?

I really don't know, I just woke up one day, came to the forums and saw my name on the mod list. No further discussion about it. I assume it can be taken off as quickly as it got put on.

what were you before, just an ordinary member with a whopping postcount or something, and Linguica's ear?

what were you before, just an ordinary member with a whopping postcount?

Pretty much.

I think I said an intelligent thing every week or so, maybe that's what got me noticed.

I now have this terribler fellinn Linguica posted a "Who is this DOLT that just broke my damn forums?" topic when I postcunted the other day.

All I got was a "yay".

All I got was a "yay".

why was that? Were they glad of an excuse to finally bitchslap your AV46 persona's ass?

why was that? Were they glad of an excuse to finally bitchslap your AV46 persona's ass?

No, but it made people realize how buggy the forums were, and it gave them an excuse to do what you said anyway :P