Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Greensting

Doom2.org begging for money...what do you think?

[you americans coan't frink till your 21, how gay is that? you drive at like 16 but can't drink for another five yaears? talk about ridiculous.

Heh, that's exactly the point, nobody wants a bunch of retarded drunk kids driving around.

Lüt, how old are you?

Heh, fods knows his stuff. Normally the re-run on Sunday is enough for me, but I have a few bought 'n' paid for tapes with hidden footage. The one with Richard Wilson and Eddie Izzard is a classic.

you want BBC? Uh, no you don't. Here is tonights television for 8pm.

BBC1: The Weakest Link. [the american version is alright cos they actually play for serious money, but the british version, as usual with the bbc, you play for about 5p]
BBC2: Home Front in the Garden [good one.]
ITV: Britain's brainiest cab driver. [yeah, another good one]
Channel 4: Brookside. [I'd rather kill myself]
Channel 5: Totally irrelevant.

And you wonder why I come to the forums so much.. :)

stealing cable gives me that warm feeling in my stomach whenever I turn the TV on.

Lüt, how old are you?

20.7 years.

Heh, 20.6 here. When's your birtday Lüt? May, right?

Heh, that's exactly the point, nobody wants a bunch of retarded drunk kids driving around.

Amen.

Heh, 20.6 here. When's your birtday Lüt? May, right?

Might as well be - April 30.

18.9, Feb 23rd.

Lüt if I remember your 21st and post a new topic in General forum on the day will you give me a custom title of my choosing? Or a Millennium beta? A crate of Budweiser via FedEx? Anything...?

Lüt if I remember your 21st and post a new topic in General forum on the day will you give me a custom title of my choosing? Or a Millennium beta? A crate of Budweiser via FedEx? Anything...?

No, but I was going to leak the next Millennium beta anyways (whenever I get it done - hopefully it'll be before my birthday), so seeing as how you never leave here you'll probably catch it in it's short-lived post.