Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Solarn

Mutilated Doom Wiki articles?

I was just refreshing my memory on various engine bugs using the Doom Wiki, when I noticed that at least two articles that had previously had detailed explanations of certain glitches ("Hitscan attacks hit invisible barriers in large open areas" and "Invulnerability colormap bug") are now nearly or completely empty. What happened?

Why don't you use the wiki's own talk pages when you want to talk about its articles? Why don't you use the revision history when you want to know when, how and by whom were things changed?

Gez said:

Why don't you use the wiki's own talk pages when you want to talk about its articles? Why don't you use the revision history when you want to know when, how and by whom were things changed?

Because I r dumb when it comes to wiki stuff. I only use wikis to look up stuff and never edit them. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Hmm, strange. The revision histories tell that these articles have always been this empty, but I distinctly remember detailed explanations for each of these glitches (how retardedly large rooms cause nodebuilding wonkyness for the "invisible barrier" effect and how the sky is not affected by COLORMAP in the original Doom engine).

Solarn said:

Because I r dumb when it comes to wiki stuff. I only use wikis to look up stuff and never edit them. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Hmm, strange. The revision histories tell that these articles have always been this empty, but I distinctly remember detailed explanations for each of these glitches (how retardedly large rooms cause nodebuilding wonkyness for the "invisible barrier" effect and how the sky is not affected by COLORMAP in the original Doom engine).

Why not re-add those longer explanations? All you need to do is copy the missing stuff and paste it into the current pages.