Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

Go to Myrworld, NOW!!

I hate registering. I always manage to fuck up my e-mail name so that the "confirming E-Mail" that lets you into the forums to log on gets sent out into cyberspace and not to my Hotmail account..

Missing a source port?

I fixed the sign-up link problem. It was my fault, I'm a dumbass. :D I had that "sign-up" button working as if it were in the root directory, the bloody sub-domains through me off. It's now fixed, for those of you getting 404s. Sorry for all the probs, they'll get worked out with your help.

RCM

I hate registering. I always manage to fuck up my e-mail name so that the "confirming E-Mail" that lets you into the forums to log on gets sent out into cyberspace and not to my Hotmail account..

Missing a source port?

ROFLMAO, I read what he said and was about to do the exact same thing.. :>

Lüt, how come I've got one or two less posts whenever I come back? If I'm talking shit somewhere, sub-conciously, and you're deleting it, do tell me.

Damn it, I've spent so long on forums in one way or another recently I maybe starting to sleep-post now.

Heh, in which case you could happily give someone -10000 for megaüberprobation, rather than banning them, which would probably piss them off even more.. :)

Leave him alone, he's trying to escape from orion's advances in the postcount race.

Oh no, someone's writing MORE forum software add-ons.