Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doomworld redesign superhappy preview mania

Holy shit, dat design is tight as fuck Ling! I like da blue sidebar, with da black background, it looks cool as fuck. I especially like da way da demon pics look, very fuckin' nice dawg, who drew them shits? The only thing dat I don't like a little is da dark green bar across da top with da different menu options..... it looks a little odd. Ever thought of using a different color for this?

Peppermint is one of jon's hippy stoner jon-dot-alkali themes.

It features what is allegedly a peppermint leaf silhouette but looks more like marijuana.

jon is a hippy stoner?

I'm not a hippy and certainly not a stoner

Note the giant bloodshot eyes, that incessant twitch.

marijuana affects memory

he just forgot he was a stoner, and hit the bong again.

oh. So there really IS an explenation for eveything.

I tell you its really annoying, I sat on my bong and broke it and cut my finger... last week I cut my finger on some disposable razor that happened to be in my pocket and the cut was deeper but OH YES the day was better than this meesly weekend, pah so what if I got work done I saw her for ages last time

...yes... Anyway, this is problby a stupid question but, are you (Ling) planning on having the main page devoted to doom 3 and this page as a side thing for classic doom? (dose that make any sence?)

MäÝbè ̆’§ Jù§† Thè Bêër Tålkïñg Bú+ ýõù’vé g؆ å bû†† tHä† wðn† QÙ¡†!! Àn¥ wäý †Hävë gðT t#vê gõ† t#ëŠ þrèsèls †híng§ hérè thä† å®è äll ç#èwý äñd ÎöÁ°÷¢»PµÍMÑÐÏ¡…AŠˆÊ¿¤ú§e Óþè FIVE DOLLARS?!!! Get outta here.