Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RobMcKay

GOD IM SOO HAPPY TO BE BACK!

You know I'm been so busy with my pro wrestling career recently that I've forgot doom! Not just that I've forgot computer games altogether! I know most of you won't remember me sometimes I don't remember me either but I remember lut, bigbadgangsta cuz he’s on my aol and a bunch of other guys that liked 32x doom with me plus what’s his name he has the site with all the psx doom music ripped on it. He ruled! Well its time to go back to doom to remember what I loved about it. Any recent wads to recommend or should I just load up ultimate doom and give it a blast? Anyway it’s good to be back!

Wait one more thing I know this is off topic but a while back we spoke of the best user levels for Duke Nukem anyone know where to get them if there is such a place. I heard they kicked some serious arse!

pro wrestling career? huh?

welcome back....

LOL I bet thats something you don't hear every day! BTW I'll download that Alien Vendetta it looks pretty sweet!

Steel Chairs are good but my personal faverot is a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. Hehehehehe listen to them scream!