Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bongo

Bitch about projects.

Complaining about projects not being finished is so retarded. This is a hobby. people do it until they get bored, then there's no valid reason to keep it up.

Complaining about projects not being finished is so retarded. This is a hobby. people do it until they get bored, then there's no valid reason to keep it up.

and if they did, it'd probably be crap.

hey btw. This is my post number..............2000¤#%!#¤&"&¤%/&3455/&/(¤

What he said, to the word.

What he said, to the word.

Starting a thread about it? That's even worse...

Well my level is somewhat realistic and although it lacks new monsters etc. hopefully it'll be fun and fortunately it should be done in less than a month.

Well my level is somewhat realistic and although it lacks new monsters etc. hopefully it'll be fun and fortunately it should be done in less than a month.

Does that mean it will be done next year?

He's associated with Millennium, figure it out yourself :P

Just you wait, I'll have ten levels out by the time Millennium is out :P

tsk, if you're gonna set yourself a challenge at least make it a fairly testy one.. :P

I'm working on Wrath, Paradox, Mordeth Episode 2, Crucified Dreams, Execution: ZDoom edition, CXN, <a secret DM project> RTC3057, Freedoom, In Thy Nightmares, <a secret megawad>, <a secret PC> and <a secret music project>.

I've also contributed a few textures to Millennium (don't know if they're still be used though), a couple of midis to Plutonia 2, and am also occassionally making the odd texture for Raynor's Tale.

Well, there's also Surge: Special Edition (working title), which will be for ZDoom, and have the best maps from Surge 1 and 2 (only with more detail, and made to be considerably larger in size) and a few new maps, but that's on hold.

I've also contributed a few textures to Millennium (don't know if they're still be used though).

Heh, they are as of the time I'm typing this. I'm too lazy to change them (not that I would anyway since they rule), so consider them used :)

Lets just hope that Millennium isn't the Daikatana of Doom projects (mega hype and then... shite) :)

Then again, I've played one level, so I know it won't be =p

Lets just hope that Millennium isn't the Daikatana of Doom projects (mega hype and then... shite) :)

Heh, I have a feeling it'll be taken that way. The delays and entire team switches already = Daikatana, plus the fact that most of the maps in it were done between 1996-1999. Only small touchups have been made since then.

Then again, I've played one level, so I know it won't be =p

Really? Which one?

I didn't think I sent the entire Subway map when I asked for the train textures, did I?

There's also the engine changes :)

Heh, yeah, I'm expecting the NEWEST port of the engine (which switched to Eternity a few weeks ago) in another week :P

And yes, you did send the entire level ;)

Hm, OK then.

Heh, I coulda sworn I cut out the main station part. Maybe that was for the Legacy people when I had some visplane overflows in that section (they claimed the engine had removed line limits but that part proved them wrong).

oh. Next century, then.

Heh, I coulda sworn I cut out the main station part. Maybe that was for the Legacy people when I had some visplane overflows in that section (they claimed the engine had removed line limits but that part proved them wrong).

I just looked through the directory I was using at the time for that stuff, and I realised that it was ME who cut out the station part, when I sent it back to you to show you how the new textures should be used :)