Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

where the hell is deadnail

Where is he? Dead in a ditch somewhere? Out looking for bitches? What? It boggles the mind. WAIT! Maybe he's actually working on sone of his Doom projects! Naw.... that's not it. Where is he? The forum just isn't the same without his input.

probably just got used to going outside and getting drunk more than comming here, happens. Wish it would happen to me.

I agree. I haven't been around long but I've been reading a lot of old threads that Lüt has linked me to, and everything he has to say is just so damn interesting or funny. I especially liked the review of Halo.

Deadnail's posting is part of what inspired me to get involved in Doomworld (just realized that now). Where are you, man?

He's probably out there, stoned or drunk or something. I wouldn't worry too much.

deadnail is probably working, getting laid, smoking weed, drinking much booze, playing games and um...sleeping when he has the time

It all comes down to what he put in his mouth last weekend : a shotgun, an over-sized blunt, or some nigger's cock. Either way, he's going to be out of the picture for a while.

What did he say?

Well he told me to play his zdoom wad which consisted of one square startan room with 'i like pie' scrolling around.

Well he told me to play his zdoom wad which consisted of one square startan room with 'i like pie' scrolling around.

Rofl.

YOU BEAT ME BY HALF A DAY TO MAKING THIS THREAD.

I wish he'd sort it out. He needs to parallel bbg's postcount.

or some nigger's cock. .

I dont know wether to feel horribly offended, or laugh my ass off

/me meditaes

/me laughs his ass off

deadnail was hilarious when he was drunk, but anymore posts here and his ego will inflate

HAH, you too?

He made me play some thing with those nasty horrible horrible ZDoom slopes as well. *shudders*

What did he say?

Pie fuckin' rules. I hope deadnail gets back soon!

Where is he?

Why do you care?

Dead in a ditch somewhere?

No I've never met your mom.

Out looking for bitches?

Yeah I can't find your sister.

WAIT! Maybe he's actually working on sone of his Doom projects! Naw.... that's not it.

Actually it is, fuckcheese.

Where is he?

Ask again. The 42nd time always gets the best response.

The forum just isn't the same without his input.

When the hell did I become Johnny 5?

probably just got used to going outside and getting drunk more than comming here, happens. Wish it would happen to me.

Hah, I've still been here, just not logged onto this website arguing about the -file command or the billions of fine software choices for Lunix with all of you jackasses.

I agree. I haven't been around long but I've been reading a lot of old threads that Lüt has linked me to, and everything he has to say is just so damn interesting or funny. I especially liked the review of Halo.

My review of Perfect Dark, aka THE SUNDAY SHIT SURPRISE, was a lot more entertaining. I wonder if Lút saved it...

He's probably out there, stoned or drunk or something. I wouldn't worry too much.

Cookies for ArchVile69.

deadnail is probably working, getting laid, smoking weed, drinking much booze, playing games and um...sleeping when he has the time

You forgot masturbating to fantasies of tall New York state wiggers with poor excuses for facial hair.

It all comes down to what he put in his mouth last weekend : a shotgun, an over-sized blunt, or some nigger's cock. Either way, he's going to be out of the picture for a while.

D. All of the above you three inch cocked Belgian.

i was talking to him on aim yesterday.

What did he say?

Find out for yourself cockslam, my AIM identity is on every frickin' post of mine.

he's probably out gettin a hair cut

Two weekends from now I'm getting 90% of my hair cut off. No joke.

He's writing a Haiku book.

Yeah, here's page one:

Nuno Correia (Core - ree - ah? 3 syllables? Who cares.)
God damn it what a faggot
I want his smegma

Terrorizing some other forums.

What other forum? Doom is just about the only thing on the internet I really care about. Most sites that try to be funny fail miserably (Penny-Arcade) and most sites that discuss things seriously turn into flamewars. Gaming is a nice balance, and Doom is the only game I've played that held my interest this long.

deadnail was hilarious when he was drunk, but anymore posts here and his ego will inflate

You, sir, can suck my asshole until you pull out every single hair with your teeth. Your mustache will be my dingleberry filter. Get to work, jackal spawn.

HAH, you too?

pie.wad is the best thing on the internet right now.

He made me play some thing with those nasty horrible horrible ZDoom slopes as well. *shudders*

At least they weren't dithered.

To reiterate:

I am working on Doom stuff.

It is NOT the reason I'm not here, I'm not here simply because I have more important shit to do with my time at the moment. These things are not sexual in any way and do not revolve around alcohol or narcotics.

Grow up, breath it in, suck it down and choke.

You forgot masturbating to fantasies of tall New York state wiggers with poor excuses for facial hair

Damn you I'm not a wigger

A deadnail is something you hammer into a coffin. They were usualy nine inches long, like the nails that they used to crucify Jesus. So the answer is quite simple:

Marylin Manson, mistaking deadnail for Trent Reznor, picked him up on the side of the road drove to his Hollywood estate, snorted up some coke and tried to rape deady. Unfortunately, Manson began to freak out and started destroying all of his crappy white furniture. This awoke Twiggy Ramirez and Trent Reznor, who were sleeping together in the next room. They came out and were all 'What the Fuck, man?' Then Manson attacked them with a giant dildo he had laying around, but Trent did some kung-foo manuver upside Warner's skull, and knocked the bastard out. So Twiggy and Trent leave in Trent's van coated with NIN stickers, which cooincidentaly deady was hiding in.

They pull up to Nothing Studios at about midnight, and Charles Manson is trying to pry the door off the place. So Trent's all 'What the Fuck?'. Charlie responds with a bunch of gibberish, and attacks them with a rusty nail. Just then David Lynch steps out of the door, and beams Charlie on the back of the head with the script for Dune. Trent and Twiggy are all 'Thanks, man' and Lynch is all 'No prob, Bob'. Then Trent says 'But thats not my name'. 'Sorry Mike, but who the FUCK is that?' yells Lynch, pointing at deadnail. Twiggy rushes over and humps deady in the head, knocking the poor sod out.

deady awakes inside the building, strapped to the wall of Trent's love-room. Lynch, Twiggy, and Reznor are huddled in a circle discussing something. Lynch the says 'I gotta go recruit some failing actors for my next nonsensical film', and leaves. Trent then asks Twiggy to strap himself into this weird-looking machine in the center of the room. He does, and Trent gets behind the controls. At first, the machine starts poking Twiggy with all sorts of painful-looking instruments of torture, then it starts jerking him off. Then just as he reaches orgasm, the machine goes nuts and flays the sorry-ass muthafukka, ripping his penis off in the process. Unfortunately, he's still alive up to the point where the machine closes in around him and turns him into little Twiggy-Gibs. Trent begins laughing maniacaly...'Yes...this is what I do to all my lovers...first Tori, then Danny, now you...MUAHAHA'. Then he turns toward deadnail 'YOU! I have something special planned for you...'

Just then, the door is broken down by three angry-looking figures: David Bowie, Gary Numan, and Nivek Ogre. 'No, I'M NOT DONE YET!' screams Trent. 'You've been a bad boy' Yells Bowie. 'Your days of torturing people and ripping us off is over' says Numan. Ogre just walks over to deady. 'OGRE SMASH!!' he says, hitting deadnails chains with a hammer, breking them assunder. The three drag Reznor out, kicking and screaming. deadnail follows, stunned and watches as they throw him in the back of a white unmarked van with Warner (aka Manson). They drive off, leaving deady standing dazed in front of the studio.

Just then, he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns just in time to see some hairy gent in an black shirt and jeans get into a car and drive off. At his feet lies a plain yellow envelope. He picks it up and pulls out a VHS tape. He brings it inside and watches it on one of the many TVs in the building. Its a video of Katarhyne being murdered...by deadnail himself! 'NOOO!' he screams. The next couple hours are all a blur, but in the end, deady is high-tailing it down an old highway with about twenty cops in pursiut.

Yeah, that explains it.

THE Danarchist: three words...... GET HELP MOTHAFUCKA!!!!
(or is dat four words! Ah, who gives a fuck!)
:P
(Heh, some funny shit!)

deadnail: shit, if it makes ya feel any better dawg.... I don't give a fuck dat you ain't here! Now crawl back into da assshole of da world dat ya crawled out of! Dat's a good bitch!
:P

Damn, can't ya'll mothafuckas leave da man alone! It's gotten so dat a mothafucka can't even smoke weed, drink, fuck bitches, and commit mass fuckin' murder at da local elementary school in peace any more! Ain't dat a bitch!
¦]-~

Damn, can't ya'll mothafuckas leave da man alone!

Whatever you say, esco. My curiosity is sated. |]-~

WTF IS DIS SHIT SUPPOSED TA BE, DAWG!
|]-~

A FUCKIN' CYCLOPS OR SOMETHIN!!!???

/me bitch slaps Submerge for bastardizing da almighty stoned smiley/

Yo, check your instant messages... I'll tell ya how to do it there!

EDIT: WHOOPSS!! I meant PRIVATE messages. Da DW PM system, mah bad. And keep dat shit quiet, aight?

Okay, lets try it... ¦]-~ okay, that worked out pretty well.

Oh, deadnail, I don't have a sister!