Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Sweetness!

hooray!

Teacher Strike+teacher convention tomorow and wendsday+Alberta Family Day Holiday = one month no school!

if you want to know just what the heell i'm rambling about, go here.

I HATE YOU SLEEPY_BOY AND EVERY THREAD YOU HAVE MADE AND WILL MAKE! I FUCKING DESPISE YOU!!!

* Katgut adjusts the BBG Don-Imus-O-Meter down from 7 to 3

Seriously, just because the guy's incomprehensibly dumb doesn't mean he's actually stupid.

(He *is*, but the two are not equivalent.)

He is stupid, I mean, come on, he put more threads in post hell in row than I have spread out across the pages!

Well I have finished school so there...

Getting many days off school in a row is good. When I was in Grade 5, on the last day of the 2 week holiday I got chicken pox and had to stay home from school for 2 more weeks...like it mattered back then...

how can not going to school be good? school is an excellent place for love to blossom.

Fuck you, just fuck you sleepy boy. I don't have a single day off this month.

Oh well, you'll probably taking school well into July if you missed a whole months due to strike.

To cite the incomprehensibly dumb as 'stupid' is like saying that AIDs is less fatal than a common cold. Sure, both can kill, but one is less likely than the other. Go figure.

your analogy is flawed by the introduction of a new abstract: death.

Otherwise I agree :)

Oh, but being either stupid or incomprehensibly dumb can cause death, about the same as a cold or AIDs can.

You see, mere stupidity or just a cold can only kill in certain circumstances, wheras with the other two it's just a matter of time.

That's not including natural causes, however, in which case that's a constant - it is ALWAYS a matter of time. Maybe I should have clarified that one.

You're correct, fodders. Let me replace AIDs with old age instead, huh?

Or maybe cancer of the brain or something... I'm certainly not a medical student nor do I obsess with death, usually.

Actually AIDS does not kill people, they die from pnumonia, tubercolosis etc, not AIDS

If their immune system would still be intact they would not die say of TB. They do 'cause their body is no longer able to fight infections because their immune system is malfunction.
It’s like saying someone did not die because he was shot by an assassin, he died when a bullet penetrated his brain.

HIV is not AIDS.
TB when treaded correctly is not fatal.
AIDS + TB is fatal no matter what one does.

So what is your favourite web site? Sometimes you come up with the funniest links.

Actually AIDS does not kill people, they die from pnumonia, tubercolosis etc, not AIDS

If their immune system would still be intact they would not die say of TB. They do 'cause their body is no longer able to fight infections because their immune system is malfunction.
It’s like saying someone did not die because he was shot by an assassin, he died when a bullet penetrated his brain.

No, it's not like that at all. AIDS does not directly cause death. It weakens the immune system, allowing opportunistic diseases the chance to actually do the killing.
Whereas, the assassin's shooting the gun was directly related to the man's death.

Aw come the fuck ON!
Who gives a flyin' shit about whether you die from AIDS or TB?
When people say "He died from AIDS"
they mean that AIDS was the reason he died - he wouldn't have died if he hadn't been infected by AIDS in the first place.
Get it?

Aw come the fuck ON!
Who gives a flyin' shit about whether you die from AIDS or TB?
When people say "He died from AIDS"
they mean that AIDS was the reason he died - he wouldn't have died if he hadn't been infected by AIDS in the first place.
Get it?

But...he didn't die from AIDS. People die from cancer and TB who don't have AIDS all the time. It's just easier for those diseases to attack if the person has AIDS.