Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

doom III=serious sam+Doom+AvP II

I'd like Doom3 = Doom + badassgraphics

or maybe.. Doom3 = halflife - lame storyline - slow scientists - stupid guards - lame monsters + badassgraphics + speed + action + good mood + scary monsters

heh

Heh, Lüt, please DO put some really *COOL* stuff under his name..

Yeah lut, put some cool stuff under my name, or are you too fucking stupid you inbred spinless pigfucker?

There you go, just for you.

(Until I make a better one).

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! you can make a better one???!!!
Fucking sweet I can't wait!!

For Doom 3 to truly please me, it would have to have...

1.) Daikatana's gameplay (sans sidekicks)
2.) Half-Life's atmosphere and plot presentation
3.) Unreal Tournament's weapon balance and multiplayer

...at least that's what I think.

i saw diakatana for $5 at software etc.

I played the demo and I'm gonna grab the full version whenever I can. I fail to see why this game is shunned so much. I haven't had so much fun with an FPS since I first played through Hexen all the way, and I've only played the three demo levels.

I'd go on about what I like about just the demo levels right now, but I think I'll save that for a separate topic later, same way I'll do my HalfLife review when I finally get done with it.

<Widow-Maker's title>

ROFLMAO...best custom title EVER!

Hey! Someone can screw up worse than me after all...

Now, can he make it scroll?

Well, we've got different keyboards. I just need to press a specific button to get the umlaut.

Btw, WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS IS THIS THREAD DOIN' IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM????!!!!!

Jeez, I thought the-Widow-Maker knew how to make threads the right place (he used to do it right when I was just a guest).

Give someone a title and a license to go posting and they act like a beastialist that's just been given a set of twelve inch testicles in a barnyard. If you can imagine such a thing. I try not to, personally.

DC

Please dear God make it happen.

I am better than God

Click the link to DOLTs in my sig. You are more retarded than the sum-total of everyone on that last page.

Shit in the toilet please, not on the forums, or Lüt may give you an even stronger nappy to wear...

Please dear God make it happen.

I am better than God

Click the link to DOLTs in my sig. You are more retarded than the sum-total of everyone on that last page.

Shit in the toilet please, not on the forums, or Lüt may give you an even stronger nappy to wear...

Hmm, how about you dip your head in a bucket of Olium and let me throw stones at you? Don't tell me who is retarded here you tit, I have one of the highest IQ's on the planet.

Hmm, how about you dip your head in a bucket of Olium and let me throw stones at you? Don't tell me who is retarded here you tit, I have one of the highest IQ's on the planet.

Hmm, that reminds me of Mortimer McMire from the Commander Keen games - he wanted to blow up the universe because he thought he had the highest IQ and that everyone lower than him was too worthless to let live, retarded.

If you really had such a sky-high IQ, then you would behave in a much more pleasant manner and you would be having pleasant discussions about things which matters with the other doomers instead of brain-dead arguments over who's "God" and who's not or who's a retard and who's not.

But you absolutely had to choose to act like a damn 5-year-old
Re-fucking-tarded.

Hmm, that reminds me of Mortimer McMire from the Commander Keen games - he wanted to blow up the universe because he thought he had the highest IQ and that everyone lower than him was too worthless to let live, retarded.

If you really had such a sky-high IQ, then you would behave in a much more pleasant manner and you would be having pleasant discussions about things which matters with the other doomers instead of brain-dead arguments over who's "God" and who's not or who's a retard and who's not.

But you absolutely had to choose to act like a damn 5-year-old
Re-fucking-tarded.

Yeah.. so by your logic, the higher the IQ someone possess's then the more socially conditioned there are??? please don't post your insane views here again, peon.

Hm, I dunno who of us has the most insane views.

I suggest that the higher an IQ a person CLAIMS to have the more socially conditioned he/she is.
you wander about this forum, pissin' everything and everyone off, while claimin' that you're God.

Heh, this is rather amusing.