Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Tommy Salo is a bozo

Bah. He really blew it in the 4th goal. But it was some bad luck either. He was defending his head, which is very explainable. He should have ducked faster, because the puck was clearly heading high above the goal. I don't realize the jump part, though.

OMG! BRITAIN HAVE ONE BRONZE MEDAL! CLOSE TEH SHOPS!!! GET OUT IN THE STREETS AND PARTY!!

and we're in the women's curling final, GOOD LUCK MY ENGLISH ROSES XXX

heh, they actually do fod, about a stone's breadth depending on that rubbing they do (no cheeky remarks) ;)

I always figured they called it curling because the way to get in shape for it is by doing a lot of curls. :)

He was defending his head, which is very explainable.

there's a goalie in the AHL (his name escapes me) who uses his helmet to block shots. says it doesn't hurt...but maybe, it's a case of "where there is no sense, there is no pain."

We won Gold!? Jeez! Public Holiday tomorrow! Flags out,Beers in,spliffs rolled etc etc......

YEAH BABY! Canada just won the gold for womens hockey! It's about bloody time, too. And what was with all those penalties?! The judging at the Olympics has just been aweful. Then again the only reason I'm watching is cuz of all the shit that's going on... :p

Now if the mens team can just get it together...

YEAH BABY! Canada just won the gold for womens hockey! It's about bloody time, too. And what was with all those penalties?! The judging at the Olympics has just been aweful. Then again the only reason I'm watching is cuz of all the shit that's going on... :p

Now if the mens team can just get it together...

W0rd TO DAT.

I really don't care if we win in anything else, as long as we keep on winning in hockey I'll be happy. IT IS OUR GAME AFTERALL.

( I just hope to god that we don't face teh russianz :P)

( I just hope to god that we don't face teh russianz :P)

Looks like your wish came true. Russians sucked against the US and lost. Bah, they been sucky for years now. The great unmatchable Soviet hockey is long gone, and it doesn't look like it's gonna be resurrected in the near future.

Hm, I get the impression that curling was invented by a bunch of cleaning ladies. I mean, it must be a great, fun way to clean the floor :-P

Curling started up about five centuries ago on the frozen lakes of Scotland to pass the bleary winter months. A load of other stuff was invented up there too, I think marbles was.

They actually used rocks, 'stones', as it were, the poor basrads.

They still do use rocks, the stones are made from granite, still, I think in Canada they make them from some old cannon balls