Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

A couple of ideas, suggestions needed

Just today I learned that my Multimedia class is staring the video editing unit. About the only things I want to create for these videos are DOOM related. Here's what I have in mind so far:

1). For the music video project, I thought of the tune being DOOM by Cynic Guru (shoot me). The theme of it is me getting sucked into my DOOM game (literally) at the beginning and just basically having it roll from there.

2). For the regular video portion, it would be along the same lines, thought it would be about me having a "DOOM dream", like we all have at some point in our lives :)

So, is this too extreme for school? If so, I'll think of something else. If not...I'll try and find a way and place to upload the videos when they're done (but 56k connection + no liasons + only 12 megs at AOL Hometown = Snowball's chance in Hell).

So, is this too extreme for school?

No.

If not...I'll try and find a way and place to upload the videos when they're done (but 56k connection + no liasons + only 12 megs at AOL Hometown = Snowball's chance in Hell).

Ask Elbryan, I think he could help.

Ask Elbryan, I think he could help.

K....that solves the liason and web space problem...I just only hope I have broadband by the time the videos are finished. Then again, if they're only about 4 minutes long at most, then file size should be....hmmmmmm.....about 35 megs at the most if done right.

it would be impossible to do that in my school. those Imacs, I craps, suck ass. i will do some doom related stuff. well god luck on you project

Situation's changed: the projects won't involve as much as I'd thought they would, so the vids might not be as fun as I thought. Maybe I can just make a simpler DOOM video if I can.

IOW, the video project is nowhere NEAR professional level.