Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dsm

For those of you interested in fanart - My drawing

Btw, why should drawings for the fanfiction be less detailed?

just out of practicalities sake, seeing how long they take to do etc.

I draw pretty good rough sketches...I can make 3d effects, like it looks like a table, not a flat thing, its pretty easy...

Nice, I cannot draw, which is a disappointment, because my teacher said I was autistic :)

Heh, I agree with your teacher ;)

That's a quality drawing. I'm impressed.

Layouts and organization are my skills. I also like to tamper with other people's art in Photoshop just for fun. Here's a layout I did for a friend's band using a picture from an aging (1990) issue of a nature magazine I picked up for free at a booksale.

Hvelvengel av Helvete

I don't usually use any tools or formulas for centering, most placement is just eye-balled. That way it feels a little more like art, to me anyway.

Meaning?
Understand, I don't know about boot sizes in other countries so I don't really know how big size 3 is.

Does it mean that you think he has small feet?

/Me looks at drawing
/Me scratches head

Yeah, small feet. I actualy knew this guy who wore size 6 shoes...the drawing has the same sized feet as him.

As far as I know, there's only two different shoe sizes, American and Everywhere Else.

I think that American size is 1 below Everywhere Else size, so my American size would be 10 but here in Britain it's 11.

As far as I know, there's only two different shoe sizes, American and Everywhere Else.

On one of my old pair of shoes, it had 4 different sizes - USA, UK, French and Japanese....my shoe size then was 10, which was the UK one. USA was 11, France was like 8.5 and japanese was 270 I think...weird stuff...

And no, Dr. Pepper isn't called Dr. Pope here...

Well, I see that my shoe size would be 5 in England.

Oh, and here's a little concept art for a fighting game me and some other guys were thinking about doing.

My money's on the Pope!

Great drawing, dsm! I'd like to see a gun like that in Doom 3 :)

I'd like to see a gun like that in Doom 3 :)

It's supposed to be the chaingun and it HAD BETTER be in Doom 3 - though it doesn't neccesarily have to look like the one on my drawing.

fanart.

mm, sounds like fnord. Which sounds like fjord. Which would make a lovely backdrop for some fanart.

Hehehe

oh dear.

fanart.

mm, sounds like fnord. Which sounds like fjord. Which would make a lovely backdrop for some fanart.

Hehehe

oh dear.

/me takes away pritch's drugs