Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Michelle Branch

Unfortunately MDFMK is dead. :( But KMFDM is back! Still have yet to hear Slick Idiot. I can't find Dicknitty anywhere in Canada.

Lut, if you want to hear a song that WILL get you hooked on KMFDM, listen to "Ultra". It's what got me hooked. I used to hate KMFDM until I heard Ultra during the Chun Li/Vega fight in Street Fighter II The Animated Movie, and on a preview for Ninja Scroll. Awesome song. Still my fave. For a slower song, listen to "Today". Here are my faves:

Ultra
A Drug Against War
Anarchy
Go To Hell (Fuck MTV Mix)
Godlike
Vogue
Mysterious Ways (U2 Cover, better than the original!)
Juke Joint Jezebel
Megalomaniac
Today
Dogma
Apathy
Dis-O-Bedience
Blood (Evil Mix)
Glory
Kraut
Stray Bullet
Crazy Horses
Split
Naive
Virus
Liebeslied (or Leibesleid, they're both awesome)
Son of a Gun
Brute
Trust
Light
Boots (Bombs Mix)
Adios
D.I.Y.

I'm sure there's some I missed. MDFMK's Missing Time from Heavy Metal 2000 is also awesome. Other great MDFMK songs are Gasoline, Rabblerouser, Now, Witch Hunt and Torpedoes.

well michelle is 10000x times > briney imo

What in the fuck is a briney? Is briney a food? IS IT A CAR?! WTF IS IT!?

Gasoline, Rabblerouser, Now, Witch Hunt and Torpedoes.

ok, that does it. i'm putting in the MDFMK cd...

i meant britney, damn it

Britney is nothing but plastic. Shes all fake, the only real thing on her is her eyes, probably...

One time i heard one of her songs on the radio while my girlfriend and i were driving around town. And i said, "who's this? Ashley Jo... stop....(in my head) oh shit

cuz ashley jones was this girl my GF didn't like cuz she was trying to get me to leave my gf and fuck her instead. BAd slip

She's also quite ugly...I swear...WTF do those dumbasses see in her?

i assume you were trying to refer to britney, not michelle

One time i heard one of her songs on the radio while my girlfriend and i were driving around town. And i said, "who's this? Ashley Jo... stop...."(in my head) oh shit

Heh, dumbass

cuz ashley jones was this girl my GF didn't like cuz she was trying to get me to leave my gf and fuck her instead. BAd slip

THREESOME!!!!!

Elbyran, Dan, take a look at the analogy I made...you'll understand why Lüt made the comment he just said.

Oh, and:

Megalomaniac
Juke Joint Jezabel

The only 2 songs I've heard by them (off the Mortal Kombat (Annihilation) soundtracks). Am I listening to the wrong versions?

She's also quite ugly...I swear...WTF do those dumbasses see in her?

i assume you were trying to refer to britney, not michelle

Yes...Michelle is pretty, but Britney is a scrag.

Cren: You should look on Audiogalaxy for KMFDM songs...those are the ones I've heard. The version of megalomaniac that I have is about 6:00, and another called the 'Excessive force remix' that is slightly longer. Dunno which is on the album. As for JJJ, I've only heard one version...

Damn it! I talked to my friends about the concert today and I just knew that I didn't need a ticket to join, and it was actually holding at the new mall, "discover mills", in here. It was completely free! Unlike what the fault info internet gave me. However, I didn't go there tonight due to I didn't get a ride :( Next time, I'll definitely go there myself when I can drive legally.

Yes...Michelle is pretty, but Britney is a scrag.

no doubt you r right

mtv sucked since

The beginning of time?

I remeber when M.T.V. meant Music Television not Mediocre Television...

I remeber when M.T.V. meant Music Television not Mediocre Television...

It should be called S.T.V, along with the rest of the channels :)

Beck has a song called "MTV Makes Me Wanna Smoke Crack." It's on a very limited number of copies of the "Loser" single. I used to know someone who had it... wish I still did.

All I watch on MTV are only TRL(which plays real lame songs sometimes), the real world(it's okay), and Deathmatch Arena(I think that's what the show is called, it's a hilarious show)

britney is hot, and people that say she ain't are just trying to make themselvs think that to be different. Besides people only hate her cause she's soo popular among 11-14 year old girls, and her music sucks. I don't see anything that wrong with her personallity, she's not stuck up, she's not a bitch, she doesn't go around faking accents like madonna and shit.

I think it's accurate to say that the hotter Britney gets the worse her music gets. Can't believe the fans never killed her for that "I'm a Slave for U" bullshit.

Hmm... here's a pop music thingy to think about. The US has hot chicks with no talent, Canada has ugly chicks with at least some talent (except Nelly Furtado, blech, butt ugly and no talent). Look at this. Two versions of the Pop stars show. The US churned out Eden's Crush. Hot chicks, absolutely NO TALENT. Canada churned out Sugar Jones. The ugliest fucking chicks ever, some talent (but nothing to write home about).

I love her! An artist with real talent is hard to come by these days. Michelle Branch and Jewel, IMHO, are some of the only female solo artists in the last 10 years to show any talent.

jewel=talent

britney is hot, and people that say she ain't are just trying to make themselvs think that to be different. Besides people only hate her cause she's soo popular among 11-14 year old girls, and her music sucks. I don't see anything that wrong with her personallity, she's not stuck up, she's not a bitch, she doesn't go around faking accents like madonna and shit.

i really don't think she's hot... She's got this sickly look about her , her hair is so 80's hooker, i hate her lips and her gay smile, her stomach sucks.. etc i mean i'd throw it in her (as would anyone) but theres plenty hotter chics walking around in everyday life.

I completely ignored Britney Spears until she was on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Her breasts might be fake, but they look great. Her face seemed a little crooked on her older stuff to me, but she looks pretty attractive now.

She doesn't do anything special for me though. I just enjoy looking at pictures of someone my age I think is all.

Britney has never turned me on quite as much as she did in Baby One More Time video. She really did look like a schoolgirl with thos pigtails, yum! :)

bah, she's been looking good all the time, still she's nothing compared to that satanic chick, eh pri_ch?

I liked Britney the most in the "You Drive Me Crazy (Stop Remix)" video. Of course Melissa Joan Hart was also in a video, and some hot blonde chick as well. Come to think of it, I think that's the only good song by her there is. Notice I like the remix, not the original. That means her singing isn't why the song's good, the music is. Nope. No talent.