Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Place this screenshot. game

I think screenshot 2 is the false exit exit hallway from Halls of the Damned. Maybe the first shot too, though I don't recall the bad alignment there.

The first one isn't from e2m4 is it? Specifically, from where that trio of doors stands guarded by Cacodemons. Probably not no; the angles are all too queer. I certainly know far too little about either of the Final Doom instalments to recall specific rooms at leisure, anyway, so if it's from just one of those 64 numbers you can count me clueless.

1st picture: Doom 2 map13 - Downtown(Above mancubus room)
2nd picture: Same as above(Dark cacodemon room)
3rd picture: Doom 2 map15 - Industrial zone(Imps corner with a secret and teleporter besides)
4th picture: Doom 2 map17 - Tenements(Pain elemental water passage)
5th picture: Doom 2 map19 - The Citadel?
6th picture: From TNT?
7th picture: TNT map21 - Adminstration Centre(Spectre lava pool) or TNT map24 - Quarry(Forget which place)
8th picture: Doom 2 map18 - Courtyard(Shotguns guys/Demons maze!!!)

Is 6 in the area where the Cyberdemon or Spiderdemon is held in MAP20?

is 7 from The Chasm, perhaps? which is also one of the greatest maps of all time, as is its successor, The Spiffchasm.

Tango said:

is 7 from The Chasm, perhaps? which is also one of the greatest maps of all time...

I just lost all my respect for you.

The 7th image reminds me of map29 of Plutonia, one of those lava pits that are scattered around the map.

Edit: The 8th image may be Courtyard, but there's an area like that in map28(?) of TNT also. Was it "Heck"? I don't want to look, that would be cheating. :)

7 is from Gotcha! (Doom 2 Map20) where that building with all of the lifts are. Can't recall image 6, but the rest have already been answered.

Megalyth said:

The 8th image may be Courtyard, but there's an area like that in map28(?) of TNT also. Was it "Heck"? I don't want to look, that would be cheating. :)

TNT map28 have its design inspired by both Doom 2 map18 and 28, however the entrance to this kind of maze is a staircase instead. Well, here's my one:

Hint: 3 of them are from IWAD.

I think the first one is near the beginning of MAP01 in Community Chest.

Nice to see someone else continue this. You should mention some possible Pwads for the ones that aren't Iwad screenshots since there are so many. If I were you, i'd stick to ones people play a lot.

DoomHero85 said:

Nice to see someone else continue this. You should mention some possible Pwads for the ones that aren't Iwad screenshots since there are so many. If I were you, i'd stick to ones people play a lot.

Oh, actually all these 5 pictures are from different wads with 3 of them iwads. And the other 2 wads are also very famous, nearly everyone knows the other 2 wads.