- Shooting monsters actually bores me extremely quickly.
- For the last five years I've been intending to get properly up to speed with the inner workings of the Doom engine, and I have the source code for a dozen engine variants sitting in front of me at all times, but I never really dig into the code unless I'm specifically looking for something.
- I like Doom95's down-shifted sound effects. Not quite enough to actually use Doom95, but still.
- Barring heinous disruption to my free time, I run through the shareware episode at least once per month, and I'm still not sick of it. When my other commitments aren't in the way, I'll tend to run through it once per day.
- Like some others here, the list of praised wads that I haven't yet played is pretty extensive, and it keeps getting longer, as more projects are finished before I play through the earlier stuff. Just off the top of my head, I've never played Serenity, Hell Revealed 2, Action Doom 2, Harmony, Speed of Doom, Alien Vendetta, Crucified Dreams, Memento Mori, Memento Mori 2, Icarus, Scythe, Doom Core, Null Space, Unloved, Kama Sutra, Congestion 1024, Deus Vult, Plutonia 2, or Whispers of Satan.