Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

AIM

Finally got off of my ass and got AIM. my handle is

submerge527

Feel free to talk when you want.

Go ahead and destroy this post whenever. Just thought I'd mention it.

yea i know i talked to u before, infact u are on my doom section. except my version is the LINUX one so it acts a bit funky

Heh, I have like 8 people on my doomers list, about half of which are Lüt.

There are 136 Doomers?

I was bored one day so I went through the memberlist and added all the AIM names that looked real. Other names I got are either doubles or DooMers that have IMed me.

Ling, you must change that title of yours now. It's starting to give me a headache...

Uh, I count 34 Doomers in my list

i add people who i actually talk to, and that's 83 of them. (including doubles)

I talk to a lot of them. When I get bored I will just look at a random name and IM them. Sometimes I even find somebody interesting to talk to, and every so often I come across a mapper, DDFer, or people of that sorts and tell them about Relapse ;)

Finally got off of my ass and got AIM.

Me too. Notice my new sig and the little AIM icon.

And I'm about ready to make my list grow.

I have ICQ, thus I only have 7 doomers on my list: Bigbadgangsta, Crendowing, Esco, fod, hordePrime, Liam the Bard, and Zaldron.

Only a couple of them are ever on, mostly Esco.

I had ICQ, but there were only like 3 people that used it so I just never use it anymore.

Bigbadgangsta, Crendowing, Esco, fod, hordePrime, Liam the Bard, and Zaldron.

I have ICQ?

I have ICQ, thus I only have 7 doomers on my list: Bigbadgangsta, Crendowing, Esco, fod, hordePrime, Liam the Bard, and Zaldron.

Well the reason I'm not on is because I deleted ICQ. Danny, you were the ONLY person on my contact list.

Bigbadgangsta, Crendowing, Esco, fod, hordePrime, Liam the Bard, and Zaldron.

I have ICQ?

Aparently. You sent me a card of some kind today, but ICQ ate it before I got a chance to read it. DAMN ICQ.
/me hits ICQ with a stainless steel bat

Liam: Okay, I'll delete you then...

i have you on my list.

i'm always on.

I have a total of two people on my ICQ list; I only talk to one of them (a RL friend), and the other is Dashiva.

I would add people to my AIM list but I am a lazy bastard...plus I don't use ICQ anymore (runs too slow) and AIM pisses me off...so yeah.

50 on my ICQ list, 44 (including real-life, which is about half of the list) on MSN Messenger.

bah, 2 doomers in my aim list, rest of the people are from school

The only program anyone around here uses is messenger. add me if you like. I would get people to use ICQ 'cause it has some nice features, but msn is just far more convenient.

MSN AIM ICQ they all piss me off in some way , something wrong with all of em. I am always on ICQ even tho more ppl have AIM. But i hate how AIM keeps a littl ebox there when your away that cant be hidden to the tray

But i hate how AIM keeps a littl ebox there when your away that cant be hidden to the tray

-> MINIMIZE <-

i minimize it but it doesn disapear to the tray like you can make cool programs do =( so when i have a few editing windows or something open i've gotta deal with that, and it fucks up a few of my games (i know i could just sign off but when you'r ewaiting fore someone..)

its the small things that annoy me =(

it goes away for me, maybe it's just the version differences.