Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

d (a) n

A BANG FOR A BUCK

/me gives ralph a dollar bill and reasures him it's ok because Dan is sexually secure =]

You retard, those are song lyrics...haven't you ever heard that expression before?

yeah I know that, It's still in your signature, meaning I can freely use it against you for putting it there, RETARD X 2!!

gonna threaten me Dan? I don't think you wanna do that, who else will sell you those weed brownies?

Who the Hell need weed brownies anyway?

DSM!!! YOU TRAITOR TO HUMANITY!!!!!

/me makes DSM's brownies with 100% poop and no w33d!

Well, I'm doin' fine without weed so far.
Btw orion, do you think that the kids in the third world countries have access to weed? So perhaps I'm only a traitor to those people who happen to be smokin' weed.

sure w33d is global, and if there's a spot in the world without it, and if people vote me for president over Dan, I'll help get rid of that spot!

God dammit, I hate when people take shit too seriously, w33d isn't going to kill you. I've been smoking a hell lot, my grades are better than ever, I consider myself even better than before I didn't smoke, and it's actually very relaxing for me. I recommend doing research on drugs before you go off saying "People that do drugs are idiots and are wasting their lives"

heh, as usual dsm is taking it all too seriously.

heh, as usual orion is spamming like mad and claiming his br0wn135 rule, when in fact we know his w33d CAK3 is better!

heh, as usual dan is accused of being gay for hugging everyone.

heh, as usual I'm stating the bleeding obvious and should shut up and go do some playing around with DeePsea.

WELL I WOULD IF JACK WOULD FARKING WELL HURRY UP AND EMAIL ME THE REGISTERED .EXE I PAID UP YESTERDAY MORNING DAMNIT!

sure w33d is global, and if there's a spot in the world without it, and if people vote me for president over Dan, I'll help get rid of that spot!

Hah...and you think I wouldn't? On that issue, the difference between voting for me or voting for orion would be about as vast as voting Democrat or voting Republican. :)

heh, as usual dan is accused of being gay for hugging everyone

Actualy, that was the first time...blatantly, anyway.

heh, as usual I'm stating the bleeding obvious and should shut up and go do some playing around with DeePsea.

WELL I WOULD IF JACK WOULD FARKING WELL HURRY UP AND EMAIL ME THE REGISTERED .EXE I PAID UP YESTERDAY MORNING DAMNIT!

Mm hmm..."paid"...yeah...of course...

I recommend doing research on drugs before you go off saying "People that do drugs are idiots and are wasting their lives"

I never said that, merely that Idon't smoke it.
Got it???

I recommend doing research on drugs before you go off saying "People that do drugs are idiots and are wasting their lives"

I never said that, merely that Idon't smoke it.
Got it???

So perhaps I'm only a traitor to those people who waste their lives smokin' weed.

Really now?, well gee, I wonder where the hell I could have got that from?!

So perhaps I'm only a traitor to those people who waste their lives smokin' weed.

Really now?, well gee, I wonder where the hell I could have got that from?!

Aw crap! Don't tell me I forgot to edit my post..
/Me edits post
There, ya happy now?