Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

/me dies

Now I don't mean to revive an old thread by creating a new one, but, I just had to let you guys know this.

Remember that Resident Evil movie teaser on TV? You know? The one with the zombie dogs? My God...........that just looks so lame! And it's rated R? Geez, looks more like PG-13 at the most!

If this is the quality that DOOM will be when it comes out........and I'm not joking when I say this, but......I will LITERALLY shoot myself!!!!

Next.

What?

This just in: Flood Protection is gay.

If this is the quality that DOOM will be when it comes out........

there better not be a DOOM movie. hollywood should keep their filthy hands off our precious DOOM.

If this is the quality that DOOM will be when it comes out........

there better not be a DOOM movie. hollywood should keep their filthy hands off our precious DOOM.

Somehow, I get this feeling it's not going to happen. I'll be surprised if it does.

What?

This just in: Flood Protection is gay.

My turn:

What?

Hmcf?

The R.E. movie does look gay, but I'm still gonna go see it, maybe it won't suck as much as I think it does.

Doomsick...as long as it's made by someone who KNOWS what they're doing (hell, maybe id should make the movie!), I don't think it will suck, just get a good screenwriter with someone who is a veteran of the game and BOOM!....good movie. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen very often.

The latest issue of EGM has a special on the R.E. movie, and it sounds decent to me. It's being directed by the guy who did Mortal Kombat, which was very faithful to the game and not a bad movie (maybe I'm just saying that because I was 13 when it came out). This is directly from the article:

"When the laser triangulates his head, a piece of it slowly slides off and his eyeball rolls out."

Another interesting thing I learned about it is that Milla Jovovich originally planned on making an R.E. movie herself through her own production company because she loved the games so much, but when she found out that someone had already grabbed the rights she pursued the role of the main character.

It doesn't sound like they'll be sparing any gore, and the story of the movie is right on track with the game since it's actually a prequil to first one.

There are still some questionable parts of it though, like a computer called Red Queen that controls the Hive and shows itself as a red holographic image of a little girl. That's pretty lame.

All in all I think it's got potential, and I don't think it will suck, but there's a lot of integrity at stake.

Doomsick...as long as it's made by someone who KNOWS what they're doing

the odds of all the proper elements coming together, (actors, writers, directors, etc...) to prevent it from sucking are astronomical. i've never seen a video game movie actually pull it off. plus, think of the newbies...

*shudders*

you know you're posting shit when you get flood protection active! on a 56k with refresh every page set..

you know you're posting shit when you get flood protection active! on a 56k with refresh every page set..

56k, check
refresh every page, check
posting shit, blank