Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

The Computer shop man: IS he gay?

win xp runs surprisingly fast on my p3 600 mhz 128 ram voodoo3 with all the eye candy turned off. Faster than 98 actually.

That's because XP was made with some amount of (horrors!) actual efficiency in mind.

Crazy, huh? What will those wacky boys in Redmond think up next?

DC

win xp runs surprisingly fast on my p3 600 mhz 128 ram voodoo3 with all the eye candy turned off. Faster than 98 actually.

Not surprising, they ditched BitBlt for DirectX.

it was surpsing for me, allright?

/me notices the little note under the "your reply" box! LMAO!

TO DISABLE POPUPS LOOK HERE. IF YOU MAKE A POST BITCHING ABOUT THE POPUPS I WILL KILL YOU.

How about disabling the "Submit Topic" button while there is no Post Subject? I'm tired of those unnamed topics.

you can set the virtual memory at anything you want less than 4gb (less than 512mb if you want your computer to work)

ahem.

DC

ROFL, that message under the comment box in the reply section is too funny, and sooo overdue.

yet another rule on the forums... there's too much of them.

you can set the virtual memory at anything you want less than 4gb (less than 512mb if you want your computer to work)

ahem.

DC

um, what? did i miss something?

Mostly the fact that you're saying 98 will run any amount of RAM, provided you tell it that you have less than 512 mb.

DC

Mostly the fact that you're saying 98 will run any amount of RAM, provided you tell it that you have less than 512 mb.

DC

virtual memory. not ram. any ram will do, but there is a limit on virtual memory.

Uh, is he yay or is he teh ghey?

I don't see what would be wrong with being gay. Maybe if he was the gay it would suck. Ah jeez...flashback to a Margeret Cho standup act:

"Would he have to be in the parade all by himself?"

Yeah...what the Hell is that supposed to mean? I stand up for gay people because they are not teh evil or whatever...so there. :P