Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

THE STATION HAS MOVED

Permanently. Click the house icon at the top of my message, or if you're that incompetent, click here.

At the time of this posting, the sever for freewebz is busy. Rest assured it'll be up and running soon.

:)

I'd still be on 9cy if they didn't stop offering their amazing 100 meg unlimited bandwidth plan.

Edit: Christ, slow server.

Heh, I refuse to put my page on a site, in domain name of which "s" is replaced with "z"...

I'm not l33t enough for thatz0rz

Lament...going from 12 megs to 100 megs, I can't beat that.

[edit]BTW, the server is back up, and I've uploaded my next story (also in the fan fiction section).[/edit]

I never heard of you back then, it was before I came here... the second time...

Hey crendowing! You might want to think about changing the colour of those links in the menu frame... I can't read what it says!!

Thank you for your attention.

/me fails to see what's new

I didn't say there was anything new, it just moved.

If you're talking about the menu page, try clicking on the link.

I know, I went to your page before after it moved, then again after the second link you gave, I expected something different. Must have missed it

Hey, Much better crendowing! Now it's looking 'quare dacent'

Pretty nice site dude. Here's some suggestions

Fix up the images (doom logo, torches) so theres no white speckles around them.

Use .css stylesheets and add body {color: #000000} or mayhbe its body {background: #000000} so while the background pic is loading you can still actually read the bright text (impossible wiht white BG).

Confucious says quit talking html already and wait for my offical www.pritch.tk release soon (ish, as in Millennium soonish)

Fix up the images (doom logo, torches) so theres no white speckles around them.

Can't. When I try to make the white transparent, the background turned gray, and when I tried to make the gray tansparent, it went back to white. Sorry. Just live with it.

Use .css stylesheets and add body {color: #000000} or mayhbe its body {background: #000000} so while the background pic is loading you can still actually read the bright text (impossible wiht white BG).

Huh? Sorry, don't know what that means.

create a file in notepad and put this line

body {background: #000000}

save the file as style.CSS (rename txt to css if notepad fucks itup)

now in each of your HTML pages, put this line between the HEAD tags

link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" /

put some carrots arround that line of course (dunno what the board would do to it) (keep the /dash)

now in that example as long as the stylecss file is in the same dir as your html files the BG will be black underneath the bg image.

sounds like a pain but of the 3 x i went there twice the bg hadnt loaded and i was staring ata white page for a minute =)

Mmmm...thanks.

Just what exactly was the problem with them?

[edit]The modified Floor4_8.jpg is blank; what's up with that?

BTW, you can use the carrots on here, HTML is not supported :)[/edit]

NP.

Hmm blank? dunno i didnt edit it, but oh well long as the right ones work :P

I just erased the white areas to transparent in Photoshop (sometimes it doesn't work it shows a no smoking sign hehe.. got lucky or accidently did something right this time)

Nevermind about the blank Floor4_8 image...problem solved.

But, crendowings.gif and station.gif stil have the white on them. Can you live with that?

Yea i wasnt sure if you wanted it that way (it looks ok either way i think) Just tryin to help out ;) I can live with it :P