Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mithrandir

don't you hate it when chat rooms become fueding grounds?

it's pathetic,An IRC channel I frquent has got a mod war going. I mean, what the hell? If these are the people who are supposed to control the rest of us, shouldn't they be setting some kind of example? er, unrelated, but did anyone do English lit. at A-level, or language? I wanna know whether it's like GCSE and should take it.

If you want to call it control, you might as well call yourself a sheep. They are not there to control you, there are there to keep the general peace of the channel.

For a channel with more, uh, intelligent discussion, go to #zdoom on irc.openprojects.net

I quit IRC, so meh. But #zdoom is good.

it's pathetic,An IRC channel I frquent has got a mod war going. I mean, what the hell? If these are the people who are supposed to control the rest of us, shouldn't they be setting some kind of example? er, unrelated, but did anyone do English lit. at A-level, or language? I wanna know whether it's like GCSE and should take it.

sounds like EfNet.

#zdoom is my new stomping grounds. If I could only figure out why in the Nine Blue Hells I seem to make dual usernames all the time there.

I could never figure out that program...but what the Hell, its worth another shot...

Wooo-Hooo! I'va already figured it out, and I'm in #zdoom now! WAAAY Better than MIRC!

EDIT: Oh yeah, Thanks BBG!

Wooo-Hooo! I'va already figured it out, and I'm in #zdoom now! WAAAY Better than MIRC!

EDIT: Oh yeah, Thanks BBG!

No problem Dan! =)

mIRC is gay.

Xircon is good.

But IRC in general sucks and I avoid going there unless I am completely out of better things to do.

But IRC in general sucks and I avoid going there unless I am completely out of better things to do.

Well, of course masturbating is a higher priority.

Well, of course masturbating is a higher priority.

Yeah, it is...

bigbadgangsta
I'M NOT A MOD DAMNIT

Needs a Job

Mwhahahahahaha!

Well, having no life whatsoever, I'm left with no choice...

next time you see me on there, do a '/whois deathz0r'.

or better yet, i'll do it for you...

deathz0r is celeron533@CPE-******.vic.bigpond.net.au * .
deathz0r is in Australia
deathz0r is on #knorticdm @#doomcon #skulltag @#zdoom @#admin @#unidoom @#zDaemon @#doomino #doom

As do 90% of us here...