Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mmnpsrsoskl

For the Fear Factory fans...READ THIS

Fag Fucktery? Who's Tery and why is he a Fag Fuck?

I think you meant fucketry, and in that case, you can suck the hairs off of my big toes... when you're done cleaning the inside of my colon with your tongue bitchcheese.

Their first album was too misdirected for me, it felt like the random noise I've come to expect from Napalm Death.

Their second one, Demanufacture, is still my favorite that they've done. Fucking superb. I love it. Pisschrist is probably my favorite song by them.

The remix album, Remanufacture, was kickass too. If you like that kind of music anyway, and I do, so there.

Obsolete was another album I listened to like crazy. It was the definitive soundtrack for Final Fantasy 7 for me and it went along surprisingly well. No songs from that album really grabbed me though.

Digimortal was a humongous fucking disappointment. I'm glad my stoner bud bought it first so I could hear it before I bought my copy. I never have. I'm still using a shitty rip and I'll never buy it. Most of the songs are just piss poor, and especially the rap song with Cypress Hill. What the fuck were they thinking? Only two songs were really intriguing, and that was just because of the unique guitar sounds... that they drove right into the fucking ground. This one also has the worst fade away track of them all.

So really, I'm not at much of a loss to see them go. It's better for them to just call it quits and split then go the route of Metallica.

I gotta find out where that drummer ends up though... man, holy shit! Ray Herrerrerra is it? Who needs to sample a machinegun? =)

I like Obsolete a lot. Resurrection, Descent, and Freedom or Fire are awesome songs, give them a try if you haven't listened to FF before.

The drummer is not really as fast as you think... the bass drum is a sample that they just play really fast.

They kick ass live tho... holy shit that was the first concert I ever went to

I might care if I liked crappy bands

Nobody cares about Fag Fucktery.

I do.

Yeah Demanufacture was their greatest album, followed by Obsolete. So there.

Damn... yet another favourite band breaks up...

Yeah, I know. Stabbing Westward broke up last month as well...must be a new fad or something...

r.i.p. fear factory. obsolete was a badass album, i loved it, but my lowlife friend permanently "borrowed" it.