Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Davidoom

#doom

Originally posted by Zeratul 982
Registering the damn thing is a pain. I'll stick with my original choice.

Register? ROFL

Some say, "Trillian sucks. Get mIRC."
Yet some say, "mIRC sucks. Get Trillian." Or some other client I never heard of. And my chances with mIRC didn't work out too well just before Christmas.

Eugh.
Both trillian and mirc suck. Fortunately, they are not the only IRC clients available.

Oh, and all the good ones are free. You don't need neither to pay, nor to register.

Originally posted by AndrewB
Mah, forget about #doom. Just come and join #zdoom. There are no ego-hungry ops banning people for no reason, and it only averages about 10% less users than #doom. Plus, #zdoom has this:

Wow, a stats page, a stats bot and a "friendly environment". I like both #doom AND #zdoom

I like both #doom AND #zdoom

Same here. #zdoom is always better for DOOM-related discussion, but #doom can be fun for other stuff.

Originally posted by Zeratul 982

Some say, "Trillian sucks. Get mIRC."
Yet some say, "mIRC sucks. Get Trillian." Or some other client I never heard of. And my chances with mIRC didn't work out too well just before Christmas.

You're damn right I'm confused.

And some just don't care about what client they use.

Is our stats bot still working?

I think our lovely channel died over a year ago. All the people I am in there to talk to I inevitably end up talking to in a different channel.

Originally posted by Jon
Is our stats bot still working?

I think our lovely channel died over a year ago. All the people I am in there to talk to I inevitably end up talking to in a different channel.

Just about the time where I joined it :P