Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

elbryan42 - ftp problems

Hey, what's up with the ftp? I can't get on with my username and password, and when I log on using doom:doom it opens up in a different display. Did you take it down or something?

Edit: Or is it still down for the reason why you said it would be in one of your earlier posts?

just tried it thru dos ftp at school here, and both accounts work fine. what do you mean by "different display"? i haven't updated the ftp, the upload accounts or anything yet. i'll be doing that tonite. i'll hopefully be able to assess the problems you're having when i get home. (i did move the ftp to a different drive earlier in the week, but i tested out all of the accounts and they seem to be working fine). different display? wtf?

Well I attempted to log on using my assigned username and password and I get the dreaded DNS error. I log on using doom:doom and it doesn't display the folders like it used to. On top it says "FTP root at..." and has links below of all the directories. Is it a problem over here?

Edit: Oh, wait a minute. Somehow, "enable folder view for FTP sites" got unselected under the internet options. I should have saw that a little sooner.

Ok, everything's working fine again now. Sorry about that.