Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sirjuddington

Oh dear god.

Originally posted by SlayeR
I also don't see why Diablo 1 & 2 are so highly rated (not here, as far as I can see). I hate the fact that when you die, you start over. I got pretty far in Diablo 2, then died. I never played it again.

Here, this is for you...it's my sig. ;)

You must've been playing in Hardcore mode. you DO NOT play Diablo2 in hardcore unless you're really brave. I love D2 and spend way more time playing it than Doom (not that I play doom much anymore...i do a lot of editing though)

mm, I saw a big Diablo pack in Makro today for £27.99. Seemed kinda pricey, but it was like the same size box as teh id anthology, so I wondered if had lots of goodies in it, and both diablo 1 and 2.

worth my hard earned dosh?

at any rate I got Toca Touring Cars 2 which is yet to gorw on me having been spoiled I think by GT2

Originally posted by SlayeR
PlaneScape: Torment is the most boring RPG I've played. Ever.
I also don't see why Diablo 1 & 2 are so highly rated (not here, as far as I can see). I hate the fact that when you die, you start over. I got pretty far in Diablo 2, then died. I never played it again.

Uuh what? You were playing in Hardcore?

Pritch : depends on your tastes. I spent a whole year of my life playing both Diablo and Diablo II. And I mean a whole year. 6 hours per day and stuff.

Originally posted by Fredrik
Ewww. racing games... those suck. Except the not-so-realistic ones like Mario Kart.

NFS rules. Nothing like a pursuit in splitscreen.

mm, fredrik, I have to say I agree most racing gamesa re lame, but GT2 was so faithful on every one of my favourite cars, so...

they really squeezed every last drop out of the PSX :)

Originally posted by pritch
mm, fredrik, I have to say I agree most racing gamesa re lame, but GT2 was so faithful on every one of my favourite cars, so...

Yeah, I agree that the graphics were fancy. But I don't think the game itself was that good. Just a bit better than the average racing game...

Originally posted by Zaldron
I used to have sooo much fun with Wipeout.

Never played that game, which I'm sorry for, because I really like F-Zero X and Extreme G and similar games...

Originally posted by pritch

Maybe I should get it, I really loved the first one... me and my 940 horsepower GTO TT were ripping the ground up!

Originally posted by Fredrik
F-Zero X is cool too.

Blah.

The original F-Zero is just fine =)

Originally posted by Lüt
Blah.

The original F-Zero is just fine =)

A bit flat, don't you think? I love the vertical levels in F-Zero X, when you never know if you're upside down or not.

Originally posted by orion

Maybe I should get it, I really loved the first one... me and my 940 horsepower GTO TT were ripping the ground up!

heh, they realised that was kinda optimistic. they dropped it from 931bhp to about 670bhp in GT2.

Anyway, power lies with teh Skyline, closely followed by Supra.