Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Cren's DOOM Music Video Thread: Comments/Suggestions Needed

Originally posted by Lüt
Then again, there's always that Japanese nutcase who took a knife to an elementary school and stabbed about 37 kids. That's excellent ammo against anti-games and anti-gun people.

yep, caus' that's worse than being shot.

Ummh, Cren, you misunderstood Lüt's quote.

Anyway there are far more compelling things than Doom when it comes to music videos. There are 75320752 games with visuals and resources far more entertaining than Doom's pixelated sprites.

Fuck, can't you make a video based in a TV series? I just got this idea from listening to Cowboy Bebop's opening theme...

Mixing several scenes that fit with a original soundtrack looks and feels really good. Kinda like those catchy commercials in Locomotion (not that you know that channel).

Originally posted by Lüt:
Then again, there's always that Japanese nutcase who took a knife to an elementary school and stabbed about 37 kids. That's excellent ammo against anti-games and anti-gun people.

Was it that kid that said he killed all those ppl just to get exp. points ?

Originally posted by Zaldron

Anyway there are far more compelling things than Doom when it comes to music videos. There are 75320752 games with visuals and resources far more entertaining than Doom's pixelated sprites.

Unfortunately, I:

• Don't have anything else within my grasp
  • Said it wasn't gonna be perfect (I'm not an artist for Christ's sake!)
  • Don't know how to extract visuals from any game other than what runs off the DOOM engine
  • Don't give a rat's ass about the flashiness of it...remember, I'm not an artist, I'm only an ameteur (this is a high school project)
  • Have said it before and I'll say it one last fucking time.....THIS IS THE ONLY IDEA THAT I HAVE!!!!!!
To whoever asked, the song I'm doing is DOOM by Cynic Guru (if you actually READ the introductory post, you'd know). Yes, it's the one that goes, "'Cause this is DOOM baby, knock you down on your knees..."

Oh, and I got the final storyboard approved by my teacher today. She intially approved the idea. Here's how the first part of the conversation went:

Mrs. Morris: (looks at the title of the song) Any vulgar words in that song?
Me: No.
Mrs. Morris: Is it about the game DOOM?
Me: Yes.
Mrs. Morris: Alright, just so long as it doesn't have any cussing in it.

I know, she may be lying, but seriously, most likely she's not because if it WAS inappropriate, then she'd tell me on the spot.

Originally posted by Darkstalker

Now that's one FUCKED UP dude right there.....

Ehrm... stupid USA.

If I were doing that thing over here, all the teachers would think it was funny.

Originally posted by Fredrik
Ehrm... stupid USA.

I know what you mean...this country is overrun by conservative Republicans, and ever since Bush was "elected" (personally, I think he was more appointed), it has only made my life worse. Thankfully he won't be able to serve more than 2 terms.

Cren's DOOM Music Video

Something like the cinematics in quake3?

Doom + school = bad

Indeed. Be smart and do not do whatever that is inappropriate in an inappropriate place. Stay away from trouble is a wise choice to make.

Originally posted by 999cop
Something like the cinematics in quake3?

Never played it.

Indeed. Be smart and do not do whatever that is inappropriate in an inappropriate place. Stay away from trouble is a wise choice to make.

Too late...I've said already it's been approved by my teacher.

Trust me, it'll be kinda corny when it's done (knowing that I'm an ameteur at best with this stuff, but still, it'll be all in good fun). And also trust me that even if all Hell does break loose, it'll be no problem; my mom knows some pretty damn good lawyers.

Originally posted by Zaldron

Doesn't look that way to me.

No, it was some guy who was 30 or 40 years old. It happened in Japan, not the US.

omg. That is sick.

I have an idea for a music video. The song would be that one Devin Townsend song deadnail likes that sounds like bad Asian pop music and talks about a mountain.

It starts out with me and my friend playing Duke Nukem 64 and when I win a match 100 to negative 2 he slams the controller on the floor and it comes alive and it's all like "hey that pissed me off" and he grabs it and he's all like "I can break you you're just a controller" and the controller glows really bright green and goes "if you don't kill me i'll grant you three wishes" and he's all like "whoa cool" and he lets the controller go and he wishes for a pony and I'm all like "dude what are you gonna do with a pony" and he's all like "I don't know" and I'm like "dude gimme a wish" and he's like "no" and I'm like "I'll give you a dollar" and he's like "DUDE!" and he gives me a wish and I wish for a John Carmack blow up doll and then he makes the last wish and wishes to go see the Basement Jaxx in concert so we see them and it turns out they really are monkeys like in that "where's your head at" video and we get all scared but the music was cool so we stay but all of a sudden Crendowing comes in and kills them all with a super soaker and we're all like "DUDE!" and Cren's like "DUDE!" and we're like "DUDE!" and Cren's like "DUDE!" and we're like "Why'd you kill Basement Jaxx" and he's like "It's for my music video" and we're like "DUDE this is our music video" and he's all like "sorry" and we're all like "it's okay" and he goes away and an announcer comes on the stage and says that to make up for the death of Basement Jaxx these two crazy lesbian redneck chicks would come onstage and do Tai Bo and we're all like "this is lame let's find that controller" so we go home and the controller's there and it's all like "DUDE!" and we're all like "DUDE!" and it's all like "DUDE!" and we're all like "DUDE!" and it's all like "DUDE!" and we're all like "Man Basement Jaxx died and the John Carmack doll has a hole in it we want a refund" and then Cren comes in and kills the controller with his super soaker and we're like "DUDE!" and he's like "DUDE!" and then this orchestra starts playing and then these trumpets come in and we're all like "DUDE!" and then all of a sudden Cren starts singing an opera about Canned chili and then these japanese dancer chicks covered in flour start prancing around and we're all like "DUDE!" and my friend gets lifted up by this hook descending from the roof of some stage that we weren't in earlier I guess it's teleportation technology but ANYWAY he's being lifted up by this thing that's designed to make little girls in plays about faeries look like they're flying but it's going too high and it's about to drop him until Fredrik comes in with a cape and a spandex suit on and he can fly around like a superhero and he rescues my friend and they make out passionately and then the orchestra hits a high note and cren gets sore throat from singing opera and I'm all like "DUDE!" and then all of a sudden the japanese dancers form a human pyramid and then John Romero comes from stage left and asks if I want to do maps for Daikatana 3 and I'm like "there wasn't a Daikatana 2" and he's like "Oh, right, nevermind" and I'm like "DUDE!" and then all of a sudden the orchestra starts playing something that sounds really dramatic and evil and super Fredrik puts his ear to the floor and hears a bomb ticking and he's all like "DUDE! Let's get out of here there's a bomb and it's going to like, blow up!" and so we're all like "DUDE!" and we jump on his back and he flies us to safety in Sweden except it turns out Sweden has been taken over by that singer guy from AC/DC and he beheads Fredrik and me and my friend barely escape Sweden with our lives before it blows up and we dive to safety going "DUDE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and it's all dramatic like.

And then there's like a ten second shot of Ralphis doing the Macarena.

Come to think of it I'd give my left arm to see that on MTV.

And then there's like a ten second shot of Ralphis doing the Macarena.

Disturbing and yet fascinating.

Originally posted by Liam the Bard
I have an idea for a music video. The song would be that one Devin Townsend song deadnail likes that sounds like bad Asian pop music and talks about a mountain.

RUN!

RUN TO THE HILLS AND HIDE!

We'll all pray for your safety =)

Fascinating? I dunno.

Beats the crap out of what's going on TV right now...

Ralphis would make a perfect comedian/horror movie monster. Both at the same time.

Yeah. People laugh at him, but are also scared of his existance.

Originally posted by Maonth
Yeah. People laugh at him, but are also scared of his existance.

Exactly, and the same thing goes for the other retards around here.

/me laughs.

Exactly, and the same thing goes for the other retards around here.

/me laughs.

who? grindking? demon boy!

Don't forget yours truly :P

heh...huh? You are too hanson-like to be scary.

heh...huh? You are too hanson-like to be scary.

I consider that an insult :P

I consider that an insult :P

good!

/me waits for fredriks comeback...

/me waits for fredriks comeback...

You are... uh... a homofag!

OK that's enough. This looks like some sitcom...."Fredrik & Maonth"...no wait, "Everybody Loves Spamming", or is it "Spamfeld"?