Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Cren's DOOM Music Video Thread: Comments/Suggestions Needed

Originally posted by Zaldron
OK that's enough. This looks like some sitcom...."Fredrik & Maonth"...no wait, "Everybody Loves Spamming", or is it "Spamfeld"?

Heh, is it really as boring & lame as a sitcom?

<YES>

Ok, well, I'll be at avatar count in just a few days and I will calm down then.

For every spam Zaldron decides was made purely to get to 1,000, he should deduct 2 posts :) this don't count as I am over 1,000 myself

OK that's enough. This looks like some sitcom...."Fredrik & Maonth"...no wait, "Everybody Loves Spamming", or is it "Spamfeld"?

awww. It was just about to get fun :(

Originally posted by fodders
For every spam Zaldron decides was made purely to get to 1,000, he should deduct 2 posts :)

I really hope you DO realize that the more posts get deleted, the faster I have to post to get there. And we don't want that, do we?

Originally posted by Fredrik
I really hope you DO realize that the more posts get deleted, the faster I have to post to get there. And we don't want that, do we?

Well. I honestly can't see the problem in fredrik and i posting as much as we do. It's not like we spam.

Fredrik
576 (0.86 posts per day)

Zaldron
7380 (25.38 posts per day)

Really, who is the spammer?

;P

Just stick to one to three threads if you're going to do that. No point in offtopicing (?) every single thread.

Just stick to one to three threads if you're going to do that. No point in offtopicing (?) every single thread.

I'd do that if there were more people on all the time. When I'm all alone here, I can't post 10 times to the same thread in a row, can I? =) And just 50% are offtopic by the way.

Well, does this mean Maonth and I have your approval to raise postcount in a separate spam thread?

<This is filler text to make post look not as much like spam. I hope it's working.>

As long as it doesn't look like spam.

Yay! Thanks Zaldron, you're the man!

What for?

wow, I never actually thought of a reason...

Speaking of which...MAY YOU ALL PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! I wanted to make a decent thread, but look what turned into.....

Originally posted by Crendowing
Speaking of which...MAY YOU ALL PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! I wanted to make a decent thread, but look what turned into.....

Heh sorry... I slipped on the keyboard.

"The big part about this is when both of us make it to the football statdium where we meet the Cyberdemon"

DukeNukem3d?????