Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nanite10

Small DOS Games

Originally posted by IMJack
The world's deadliest joke is in German.

"Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput."

Which means?

Originally posted by Fredrik
Uh... that made much sense.

YOU USE THE LINK TO TRANSLATE THE TEXT!

The translation reads: "If the Nunstruck is git and Slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherhund the or the Flipperwaldt gersput."

Originally posted by Lüt
YOU USE THE LINK TO TRANSLATE THE TEXT!

The translation reads: "If the Nunstruck is git and Slotermeyer? Yes! Beiherhund the or the Flipperwaldt gersput."

Funny shit.

HAHAHAH LOOLOLOL KEKEKEK ROFLLFOFLLOFLORFLRRRRFLF

:p

Originally posted by masterhassan

you're not talking about "Snake Rattle and Roll" for NES are you? that game kicked ass, what you described sounds alot like it

Sorry, nope, that's not "Snake Rattle and Roll". Although it is one of the best NES games ever, he's talking about Nibbles, a game that came with Qbasic. It was a simple snake game, like those found on some cell phones. Man, that brings me back. Well, not really, since I still use Qbasic all the time, but that's not the point. Sopwith was great, I just wish I could play it multiplayer. Personally, I think somebody needs to take the source code, convert it to Windows, give it client/server support over the Internet, and convert it to Opengl (just kidding about that last one), so we could have CS Sopwith. That would be awesome, going online and joining a Sopwith server. Also, does anyone else remember this old game called Jet Fighter II. It was the first flight simulator I played, and I loved it. It's actually quite fun, but because of the timing routine it uses, it won't run on any computer faster than a 486. The reason is, to set the timing, it calculates how long it takes to process a certain amount of information, and on faster computers, the operation takes so little time that it reports time taken as zero, which it uses to divide some other numbers to get the timer setting, causing a divide by zero error. God, I know way too much about thaat game.

Hey, IMJack. I liked your "NetHack ate my roommate's balls" signature, It was really funny. Nethack rules. Love NetHack, Live Nethack, Worship Nethack. Doom is still better.

Brix is great, Lüt. One of very few games with actual taste (chicken flavored). If I recommended a cheap ass dos game, I would be Alphaman. Ever try that? You play as a mutated freak that is trying to save the world. I never beat it.

That, Jill of the Jungle and a few others I've forgotten already.

That's from Epic, right? What Tim Sweeney used to do before that funky project called Unreal.

Originally posted by Submerge
Brix is great, Lüt. One of very few games with actual taste (chicken flavored).

Orfl :P

Do you still have it, BTW?

I lost it long ago =(

Originally posted by Zaldron
That's from Epic, right?

Jill of the Jungle? Yeah, now that you bring it up, I remember it was in fact an Epic Megagames production.

JAZZ JACKRABBI IS THE BESTEST GAME EVER! god I wish I could play it... damn xp

Originally posted by orion
it's over prich, you can't win, the swede owns you.

I WILL DIE FIGTING LIKE AMAN WITH MY HEAD HELD UP HIGH LIKE ALL OTHER 56KERS TRIEING TO OUTDO DSL WHORES.

FREDRIK WILL WIN BUT HE WON'T BEAT ME, I CRY AS HOTEL CALIFORNIA PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!

As soon as you get to 999 I'll delete your posts one by one...you'll stay just a step behind the thousand FOR EVER MWHWHAHAHahahHAhahahahahaHHA

then we'd just declare 999 the winner.

bah, leave us alone and go to bed if you're tired.

Originally posted by pritch
bah, leave us alone and go to bed if you're tired.

Sounds like a good idea =P

Hmm... I need some sleep too.