Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

h0h0h0

recently, i had to delete a lot of shit because I couldn't write stuff onto it. i couldn't even save 500 byte text files. the HD space kept on mysteriously 'disappearing'. so anyway, i investigated my windows dir and discovered that i had a 1.3GB SWAP FILE that was taking up ALL OF THE FUCKING SPACE ON C:. so, i decided to go into virtual memory settings, forced it to write the swap file as 384 min/max, and now i have over 900mb of HD space to mess around with.

anyone else had similar incidents?

I destroyed 200 megs of my old disk during a render in 3dsmax 1.2

I still don't know what the hell happened.

heh, i got pissed off once because my dads comp was pissing me off. so i made it have a 200 gig swap file on a 40 gig HD, then it restarted, and windows wouldnt load. so i went into safe mode and changed it

Go into pure MSDOS mode or onto Linux and delete
c:\windows\temporary internet files
c:\windows\win386.swp
c:\windows\cookies
and thus where it records your url history, in my case "verlauf".
reb00t, defrag your HD (can take loooong time) and you have your space back.
Be sure to scandisk before defrag.

At least my warez is up to date.

One more time.........

At least my warez is up to date.

Now.... let us focus.....

WAREZ

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ZALDRON! How dare you speak da forbidden word on here..... and you is a mod too..... THE SHAAAAAAAAAAME!!!
;_;

**WHAP**WHAP**WHAP**WHAP**WHAP**
/me spanks for an EXTENDED period of time, then tatoos da words "FALLEN ONE" where his Serpent Rider icon once was/

:P
:)
:)-!
¦)-~
¦]-~~
¦]-~
¦]
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

i have 5 dollars of warezed stuff, wolf3d and thats it. use to own it but the disk have gone corrupt long ago

I have a warezed Word 97. No I'm not fucking paying for something no student can possibly do without, now fuck off(tm).

well sicne we're all coming clean:
-photoshop 6
-maya
-paint shop pro
-win me
-norton anti virus
-norton utilities
-a lot of games
-other things I don't want to say cause I'd get in trouble

Originally posted by FlatHead
I'm estimating I've got about $4000 worth of wareZ0red stuff on my PC. There.

i used to have an estimate of over $100000 of warezed stuff, but now i have barely anything since my dad moved out.

I hardly have any, and the little I do are things I had the rights to anyway.

In the case of Win98SE, I bought the original first release in the store when it was fairly new. I found out there was a second edition about a year or so later. I called Microsoft and they said they'd send me one second edition CD for free. But instead they sent me the OEM version. They refused to take it back or send "a second SE cd", so I got 98SE from my old place of work.

What I still need is Acid Pro 3.0. I bought Acid Pro 2.0 which had a sticker on it saying that if I bought it between these certain dates, I'd get a free 3.0 Pro upgrade. Well I went to their website after purchasing, and they had changed the applicable dates. According to the sticker on the front of the box, I'm still entitled to my free 3.0 Pro, and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna get it sometime, somewhere. I don't have patience for scams like that.

I've only got a few warezed games my old roommate gave me. (I talk about roommates alot, don't I? I've had seven roommates in two years, that's why.) I've also got a shitload of mp3s and SNES roms. I'm looking for a certain piece of warez right now, but it's rather hard to find. (Ain't no way I'm paying $120 for a piece of software I may only use for a month.)

Esco's redundant post

Uh yeah. Whatever.

I think I have $100,000 in warez. Maybe a little more. But what the hell, it's not like I'm cutting these people's profit. I would've never, ever, paid for such programs.

Originally posted by Zaldron

That's not enough.

NOTHING is enough for you Zaldron....

Not trying to start a flamewar here.

Originally posted by Zaldron

Uh yeah. Whatever.

I think I have $100,000 in warez. Maybe a little more. But what the hell, it's not like I'm cutting these people's profit. I would've never, ever, paid for such programs.

Interesting way of putting it =)

I wouldn't pay 700 odd dollars for Photoshop or anything like it. I get my supah expensive software via warez or via my parents, who use the software at work and allow me to install it on my computer (which is also warez when you think about it). I always pay for my computer games unless I abolutely cannot find them in stores. I still haven't paid for Heretic yet. The minute I see that game on shelves anywhere I'm paying my due respects to Raven, Teh Greatest Game Designers Evar (tm)

Originally posted by Crendowing
NOTHING is enough for you Zaldron....

Not trying to start a flamewar here.

Ummh 512 megs is not enough to live without swapdisk. At least not when you're trying to run cutting-edge games or 3d packages or sound-editing programs or even plain old Photoshop.

Isn't 512 megs as high as it gets these days? I think I've heard of some 600+ meg memory machines, but never actually saw one.

BTW, I'm running Photoshop on my 'puter at a lousy 64MB, still runs....then again, pardon my newbieness, but I've never fully understood swapdisk.

Well if you apply filter after filter in Photoshop over a 3000x3000 image, sooner or later you'll run out of memory for the History buffer and proceed to store these massive chunks of data in the HD.

I think I have $100,000 in warez.

On my colledge network you can get any program you need. I'm pretty sure the whole campus is running the same verson of unreal tourniment, quake III and for some strange reason, I've seen windows Xp floating around as well. Not like you can use the fucking thing casue microsoft is a fucking money hungry we can't-let-you-install-our-software-unless-its-okay-with-us-casue-we-are-God

bah

Well duh, don't you people have the cracked version in there? I've heard it's a bitch to burn into a CD for some odd reason...

Well duh, don't you people have the cracked version in there? I've heard it's a bitch to burn into a CD for some odd reason...

Windows Xp is too fucking annoying and colorful.

If Macromedia, Adobe and Discreet would just lower their prices they'd get more money surely...

3D Studio Max at $3500... 1 customer for every 5'000 machines
3D Studio max at $50... 1 customer in every 5 machines

Same goes for photoshop. And flash, but ever more so.

By charging vastly inflated prices for software they are not only cutting of a huge potental sorce of revenue, but shooting themselves in the foot because they have given birth to this "It's OK to warez if the company is huge" culture.

Oh, and the only piece of software on this PC that I accually paid for is deepsea. The rest be on de install disc (warezed) or of de internet (warezed also)