Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordTrasher

Look at what the Doom Guy's been up to since his cameo in Q3A...

I have THPS 1 and 2 for DC
My cousin has THPS3 for PS2
I hate Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX for DC
They fucking rule

THPS is an awesome game. It's one of those cases where gameplay goes well beyond the graphics (at least in the PC version), which by themselves aren't that bad.

As soon as THPS came out about one million clones came out trying to cash in on the fad. But I must say that THPS have some really good gameplay...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SUCH BLASPHOMY! REMOVE THY SACRALIGE LEST THY HIDE BE CAST DOWN TO GREEN FIRES OF THE UNDERWORLD, TO FOREVER WANDER WITHIN THE GREEN HALLS OF IGNORANCE!!

Originally posted by pritch
I don't like skateboards. We used to ride over the other kids skatebaords and split them in two on our bikes back when i was 12 or so

You are my hero.

TISM(on the topic of skegs:
They think the worlds against them... and thank fucking Christ, It is!

that said, THPS is a good game.

Originally posted by the_Danarchist
Mountain Bikers represent!

I have a '99 Marin Nail Trail with Hope Hub build and Avid mechanical front disk.

I have a '00 Saracen Havoc Freeride with LX build, Grimeca disks, LX STi shifters/pods, DMR V12 pedals, and Tioga tires, rims, saddle and fender.

I came 6th in a local freeride event but I also hurt myself pretty bad.

Never was that interested in skateboarding, my older sister got a skateboard once - I tried it once and lost interest *yawn*.

I loved skateboarding when I wad 13-15. Jesus that was more than a decade ago. Too bad pop-culture killed it just like it's killing paintball. Fucking pop-culture is killing everything.

Originally posted by Rellik
I loved skateboarding when I wad 13-15. Jesus that was more than a decade ago. Too bad pop-culture killed it just like it's killing paintball. Fucking pop-culture is killing everything.

Pop Will Eat Itself

Pop Will Eat Itself

HOLY SHIT, Dan, you know PWEI?

Kinda...I only have one mp3 of theirs...I think it kicks ass, and I was planning on downloading more...

Kinda...I only have one mp3 of theirs...I think it kicks ass, and I was planning on downloading more...

Heh, my old man has a few of their albums. I used to rock on to them when I was younger. I ought to fire up WinMX and see if I'd like them nowadays.

Which song is it, btw?

Hah. I knew about that before any of j00. I even mentioned it in #Zdoom... I think it's cool we have a decent secret charcter for the PC version of THPS3....

/me looks at his title

Heh. I love THPS2. Easily the game I've clocked the most hours on. So damn addictive... helps if you're really good at it as well. :P