Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Philnemba

Guy from Roosterteeth Raging at Doom 2

A guy from Roosterteeth name Michael who does his "Rage Quit" series decides to play Doom 2 on nightmare...and does terrible while raging a lot in a funny way.

Reminds me of my first attempt at playing Wolf3D, I don't often swear at games but that was one of them.

I'm afraid I don't get the current fad of watching a video of someone playing a game and shouting inane drivel over the top of it in ear-splittingly bad sound quality.

Enjay said:

I'm afraid I don't get the current fad of watching a video of someone playing a game and shouting inane drivel over the top of it in ear-splittingly bad sound quality.

Likewise. Stopped the video after 20 seconds.

I had more tolerance: I made it to 24 seconds.

I then decided there was no point to carry on and hit "pause"

Honestly, I don't really have any issue with commentary over video games, and I quite like it sometimes, but only when the commentary is actually funny and if the gameplay is interesting (ie: someone taking an alternate look at a game I play in one way, or something else) but nothing seems interesting at all about this video.

Sad, because I like some of RoosterTeeth's other productions. Immersion in particular was quite amusing.

I kind of enjoyed it... Idk everyone has an opinion
But anywho while im here i just wanted to mention my youtube channel
Gamefaceletsplay, in which im doing a doom 1 lets play. Just saying, could use the views

Ick, RoosterTeeth. Video was plain retarded and doesn't deserve exposure.

I'd like to see him playing ZDaemon, map "Death 4 All" of BRIT10 against some grieferbots....err...1337 pro playaz ;-)

Isn't this the same guy who played QWOP for 3 seconds and was already screaming like a dumbass?

DoomUK said:

He sounds like someone with Tourette's.

Except when he's doing it it's not funny and instead comes off as annoying. The Tourette's guy is one of the very few people who can cuss alot and still be funny.

Doomguy 2000 said:

The Tourette's guy is one of the very few people who can cuss alot and still be funny.

Not really, no.

On topic: lolroosterteeth

Awful stuff. Absolute shit.

n0w.co said:

Funny referencing Gangnam Style at the beginning...

too bad the rest was all dumbass style.

oh well, there are more entertaining rage quitters on the tube.

Enjay said:

same, the video would be more entertaining (to you and me and anyone else who agrees) to just see him dying a lot in weird and unusual ways.

My video of Sigvatr kicking my ass in cesspool.wad was pretty much that. It would have been more work to add my own voiceovers to the video, and I knew in advance that it wouldn't add to the novelty of the video to make people listen to me go "what the fuck? FUCK. are you serious? what the shit. You gotta be kidding me. OH. MY. GOD. FUCK..." on a constant loop.

Genius.

40oz said:

same, the video would be more entertaining (to you and me and anyone else who agrees) to just see him dying a lot in weird and unusual ways.

Watching someone suck at a game is boring. At least when they rage you can laugh at them. That wad you're playing looks like it could be really cool, but I had enough of that video after about death #4.

EDIT: Also the link in the description didn't work.

n0w.co said:

Funny referencing Gangnam Style at the beginning...

And that's when I stopped watching.

I'll never get the appeal behind shit like this and Pewdiepie. Just make nightmarish orgasm gurns and scream like a fucking banshee and you'll be famous. The shit some people find entertaining...

Mattfrie1 said:

I'll never get the appeal behind shit like this and Pewdiepie. Just make nightmarish orgasm gurns and scream like a fucking banshee and you'll be famous. The shit some people find entertaining...

I'll never be able to comprehend why he'd get angry at it on Nightmare mode, it's INSANE, so he did it to himself.