Getting a Doom Tattoo. Need ideas!

What happens when you get a tattoo, and then gain weight (either muscular bulk or fat) - or lose weight for that matter? Does the tattoo fuck up as it stretches with the skin?

Rizera said:

Hey there!! That's very very nice, to see that you are still posting in these forums! Would you mind posting a pic of how it looks today? I'm no gym rat so I'm scared it would look loose on my skinny arm.

Regards!

Sure:

Chronohunter45 said:

Sure:

/snip

I'm not a fan of piercings/tattoos, but I must say: that is absolutely amazing!

In my opinion you should choose some more common "doom oriented" tattoos, otherwise it won't as cool as you want. Try some skeletons. In order to make your tattoo look really cool spend some time and look for a good tattoo master. Firstly, how him your design, which you can draw by yourself, find in google or tatto website, here is an example removed , or ask a master to draw you a tattoo which you want.

Made a separate thread to show it off as well but this is what I got tattooed last week.. 

Cyberdemon.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 7:13 AM, Svavelvinter said:

Made a separate thread to show it off as well but this is what I got tattooed last week.. 

Man, that looks excellent! I'm thinking of getting a Doom tattoo as well, maybe the Master Levels skull along my arm.