Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

speaking of images....

Fods, will you adopt me ? I'd play some Doom with my grandpa, but he'd probably start getting weird WW II flashbacks or something. And he's only got one arm, which would be difficult for circle-strafing.

I'm not being sarcastic here, but flathead, for instance when I looked at your picture (although this isn't the first time ive ever seen your pic), somehow the impression it gave me was a thought of Toke :)

FlatHead said:

Fods, will you adopt me ? I'd play some Doom with my grandpa, but he'd probably start getting weird WW II flashbacks or something. And he's only got one arm, which would be difficult for circle-strafing.

I often scream "Cop you bastard", or "Death0rz stop being a woose and letting me kill you so easy" :)

Lüt said:

I don't see any rhymes.

"A haiku is just like a normal American poem, except that it doesn't rhyme, and it's totally stupid."

ahhhhhhh so ...crap

John is on that ledge!
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
Boy, did he go splat.

I don't believe in
Self-important folks who preach
I'm wrong and they're right.

[EDIT] This thread has just fallen into Haiku Purgatory, the last stop of so many threads on their way to Post Hell.

The obligatory shitty school picture:

And the one you are all going to hate because it represents the greatest thing ever invented:

That's baseball in the big city for you, playing on turf under a bridge =)

The obligitory full-size old avatar:

[edit]linked for size[/edit]

That'll have to do until I get my scanner going.

Then again, I'm the only person who takes pictures around here so obviously I don't have any of myself :P

I have a scanner but no pictures...

...well, aside from my football picture, but damn if anybody'll see that.

arch46: nice big city you live in :) although I don't like baseball much, but I still think that field is nicely green.

999cop said:

I still think that field is nicely green.

That's because it's artificially colored :P

Liam the Bard said:

What a coincidence. i have pictures, but no scanner. :P

There are no good photos of me. I do not photograph well, at all IMHO. Crendowing can vouch for the fact that none of you want to see what I look like.

999cop said:

arch46: nice big city you live in :)

Heh, it's actually not that big, it's like 300,000 people in the city limits, about 2 million in the metro area which covers like 3-4 counties.

although I don't like baseball much, but I still think that field is nicely green.

Heh, I actually like turf better than some of the shitty-ass grass fields around here, which are really nothing more than just dirt and rocks. The turf is actually easier on your knees than that shit.

The obligatory shitty school picture:

Aww, doesn't he look cute :-P

And the one you are all going to hate because it represents the greatest thing ever invented:

Funny, I don't seem to hate that picture - it's a nice picture of a boy on a baseball playing field.
I admit though, that I'd probably hate playing the game (I've tried two games which are "related" to baseball and I hated every minute of playing them - one of 'em is a game called "soft ball"), but that doesn't mean that I hate everything related to baseball (so don't worry, I won't scream stuff like: AAARGGH, DIE YOU COCKSUCKIN' BASEBALL FREAK MOTHERFUCKER#$=%&£§!!!!!!!!!11) ;-)

It's pretty old, about a year I think, but I haven't really changed that much since then.

999cop said:

I'm not being sarcastic here, but flathead, for instance when I looked at your picture (although this isn't the first time ive ever seen your pic), somehow the impression it gave me was a thought of Toke :)

Who the hell is Toke ?

Liam the Bard said:

Heh, I don't have a scanner myself, but it's not completely impossible for me to get images scanned. Problem is, I don't have any recent photos of myself (I hate to be photographed) - I'm not particularly recognizable in the most recent photos of me (they're about 2 years old by now), because I've got face camouflage smeared all over my face and I'm not close enough to the camera.

dsm said:

Aww, doesn't he look cute :-P

Funny, I don't seem to hate that picture - it's a nice picture of a boy on a baseball playing field.
I admit though, that I'd probably hate playing the game (I've tried two games which are "related" to baseball and I hated every minute of playing them - one of 'em is a game called "soft ball"), but that doesn't mean that I hate everything related to baseball (so don't worry, I won't scream stuff like: AAARGGH, DIE YOU COCKSUCKIN' BASEBALL FREAK MOTHERFUCKER#$=%&£§!!!!!!!!!11) ;-)

Ahhh do you not feel stupid playing a girl's game?

The game of rounders has been played in England since Tudor Times, with the earliest reference being in 1744 in "A Little Pretty Pocketbook" where it is called baseball. This explains why the two games are similar, and in fact many students of baseball accept that their sport is derived from Rounders. This is the name used by Jane Austen in "Northanger Abbey". "The Boy's Own Book" of 1828 devoted a chapter to Rounders and in 1889 the Liverpool and Scottish Rounders Association was formed. The first official rules did away with the practice of putting a running batter out by hitting them with a thrown ball.

Yep, that's one reason why I hate both rounders (I think that's what it's called in English) and soft ball - the other reason is that I suck at it and find it boring as Hell.

Lüt said:

Well Cren or whoever posted that other thread didn't, but I do.

*AHEM!* Submerge was the one that said I looked like Flathead, not I. You be the judge by either looking at my avatar or:

You might have seen this one before, and I'm NOT doing what you think I'm doing in there :P

Here's one from about a year ago that Lut might remember. :) You sure I can't be in your band? I got the head gear...

Heh, what's with my lip? Looks like I got flesh eating disease or something....

Submerge said:

Wow fod, you're big!

He reminds me of a big version of my late Grandpa.
*Me begins to cry