Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deadnail

Intellectual Property

This is my site and it has looked like this for a very long time. You can ask any of the people that actually like me around here, however few that is.

Orion brought this obvious ripoff to my attention. This isn't a resemblance, this is a direct theft. Even my CSS titles haven't been changed.

This is my email to Xer0@protonic.com:

Subject: You ripped me off.

Dear fucker,

Your site is obviously a direct ripoff of mine, http://www.deadnail.tk

Quite frankly, imitiation is the sincerest form of flattery, however, you directly stole layout, html and css from my website. I wouldn't have a problem with this if you'd bother to fucking ASK before you stole from me, however seeing as how you didn't, why don't you go steal from someone else.

Technically anything I put online is placed under copyright and you have clearly infringed upon this. I also have files on CD from over a year ago to prove that I am the originator.

Create your own website layout or at least HAVE THE FUCKING COMMON COURTESY TO CHANGE MORE THAN ONE THING ABOUT MINE THAT YOU STOLE. If you are even capable of doing anything on your own.

Have a nice day and fuck yourself.

-d

HAHAHAHAHA HE TOOK YOUR TECH SECTION!!

HHAHAHahAHAHhaHAHAHahaHH!!!1!!1

deadnail locks horns with the view source avenger!

Lüt said:

Hm, at least he changed the email link.

I would've laughed my fucking ass off if he hadn't. I don't think someone could be that retarded, though.

I really really really like your home page cogs logo thingy.

It's teh sexay :D

deadnail said:

Subject: You ripped me off.

Dear fucker,

Your site is obviously a direct ripoff of mine, http://www.deadnail.tk

Quite frankly, imitiation is the sincerest form of flattery, however, you directly stole layout, html and css from my website. I wouldn't have a problem with this if you'd bother to fucking ASK before you stole from me, however seeing as how you didn't, why don't you go steal from someone else.

Technically anything I put online is placed under copyright and you have clearly infringed upon this. I also have files on CD from over a year ago to prove that I am the originator.

Create your own website layout or at least HAVE THE FUCKING COMMON COURTESY TO CHANGE MORE THAN ONE THING ABOUT MINE THAT YOU STOLE. If you are even capable of doing anything on your own.

Have a nice day and fuck yourself.

-d

He'll probably die laughing when he sees that email I think. Let's hope he really DIES from laughing too much ;-)

Send this frad an e-bomb and blow his harddrive up.
Oh, and rip him a new asshole while you're at it.
That's just fucking low to do something like that and not
even acknowledge who you stole it from.

(deadnail's complaint)

On a the "How Much I Give A Fuck" sacle from 1-10, 1 being the lowest, I'd have to say my care factor is about the number of -500,000,000 infinity.

Man, that's not nice at all. stealing from poor deadnail. He should have been smart and stole from somebody who doesn't know how to fuck him over, Like Ralphis.

/me hands deadnail a vulcan cannon loaded with rubber bullets

Heh, soften him up.

/me hands deadnail a box of explosive shells

For the shotgun.

I'm just waiting for him to see this thread, I wanna see what he has to say.

Well I just clicked on the sites, the copycat changed the background.
What I don't understand is why he/she copied deadnail's site in the first place?

Phoenix said:

Well I just clicked on the sites, the copycat changed the background.
What I don't understand is why he/she copied deadnail's site in the first place?

cause he's trying to look cool. Notice how he kept the tech section so people would think he's all smart and shit. But in reality he's a big ass idiot that was just asking to get caught. I mean seriously, promoting your stolen site right in the place you stole it from, how stupid could you be?

That FUCKING ASSHOLE is using MY FUCKING AVATAR THAT DEATHY MADE FOR ME TO USE ON THESE FORUMS! How can you tell it is mine? THE SIZE AND THE CLEAR BACKROUND so it has got to be somebody from these forums...

Yeah, that sucks ass, but at least I finally got a reason to go wander around deadnail's site.

"The boy sticks his doodle into the girl's nest until he yells something in German."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Heh.

DC

His disclaimer cracks me up

any dissemination, distribution or copying of this site is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

I may be wrong, if so sorry, but I think the culprit is X-Doom.

The poor grammar, the X references on this site, the whole gay thing, is more than indicative.

Perhpas the 'owner' of this site should like to change it before deady really starts playing dirty?

What in the five fathoms of fuck will be left of his anal passage when mr d. nail gets through him I surely don't know.

His disclaimer cracks me up

Shit, now if you really want to see a disclaimer... =)

What in the five fathoms of fuck will be left of his anal passage when mr d. nail gets through him I surely don't know.

I don't even know what to think about this, but it reminds me of Labor Day.

the dude's username on here is [-X-] and I doubt he is anyone but a newbie whose trying to be cool.