Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

More image stuffage

BTW, these NIN-bashing jokes aren't really funny anymore. Hell, they were never funny to begin with.

Don't sweat it. I like Dave Matthews Band and I get a lot of shit about that. People can't stand other people's oppinions about anything it seems.

Liam the Bard said:
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/liamthebard/hp_nin.jpg[img]

That'd be something I WANT to have branded on my skin. Hell, I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of the NIN logo next year for my 18th birthday.

Crendowing said:

Yeah, like my foot up your ass.

you're starting to piss me off too you little monkey eared fuck. Time to test out the ignore list.

orion said:

you're starting to piss me off too you little monkey eared fuck. Time to test out the ignore list.

Hey, that's what you get for bashing the...well, not quite fantastic....music of NIN.

Of all the possible reason to hate someone, those are pretty lame ones. Atleast use the energy to hate something worthy, like

ZDOOM!

Muhahahahahaha!

/me wonders if that wasn't going to far but thinks it's funny so hits "submit" anyway.

:p

Why does every thread have to turn into some kind of NIN-bashing extraveganza. Its not like they're the best band in the world, but I see no reason to hate, shun, bash, or humiliate either the band or the people who listen to them. (and yes Cren, there are more than just one member in the band)

Zaldron said:

BTW, don't quote images, people. It's gay.

Yeah either remove the IMG tags OR say what is in the pic, like "comp yelling "MY FLESH""

JavaGuy said:

Don't sweat it. I like Dave Matthews Band and I get a lot of shit about that. People can't stand other people's oppinions about anything it seems.

They usually don't care for other people's opinions about anything either.

That, or they could just enjoy being asses, like me =)

the_Danarchist said:

(and yes Cren, there are more than just one member in the band)

I know there's other members, but all who's ever really credited is Reznor.

Lüt said:

That, or they could just enjoy being asses, like me =)

Everybody's an asshole.

fodders said:

Was that UNINTENTIONAL? :)

Regardless, this thread has become quite UNINTERESTING :P

Yeah, let's NAIL this discussion to the ground shall we?

Archvile64 said:

Regardless, this thread has become quite UNINTERESTING :P

Ahhh an UNINDEXED search shows different

dsm said:

Yeah, let's NAIL this discussion to the ground shall we?

Not Quite grasped the concept yet have you? :)

I'll hate whatever I want for whatever the reason I come up with. I don't even need a reason to hate. It's better to hate than be fucked over.

Linguica said:
[ZAL]NO IMAGE QUOTING DAMNIT[/ZAL]

Cren ain't gonna like that pic :-P

Linguica said:

Do not edit moderations where you shouldn't.
[img]http://www.doomworld.com/linguica/crennin.jpg[img]

Ling, if you're going to humilate someone over the internet, the least you could do is make it funny. Personally, you just stepped over the line.

dsm said:

cren ain't gonna like that pic

Only the NewDOOM part.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dsm said:
cren ain't gonna like that pic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only the NewDOOM part.

I know, that's what I was referring to.

Zaldron said:

There, much better. Try to not double post quoted images again, Cren...

Why don't YOU try posting while using AOL, which constantly boots you off every 5 seconds? Ever had to keep pressing the "refresh" button every time you get a DNS error from AOL booting you off? I didn't think so. If I did double post, rest assured it was unintentional.

And I'll quote whatever the fuck I want, no mod is getting in my way. I'll just keep posting, posting, posting.

Crendowing said:

Why don't YOU try posting while using AOL, which constantly boots you off every 5 seconds? Ever had to keep pressing the "refresh" button every time you get a DNS error from AOL booting you off? I didn't think so.

[crendowing]Only reason why you don't like AOL is because other's don't[/crendowing]

that's just about what you've done to everyone, regardless if they have a valid reason or not to dislike something.