• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JavaGuy

Bored? Again?

Zaldron said:

Weed of the unsmoking brand.

Heh, I know people who grow the other kind in their back yard =)

Archvile64 said:

Heh, I know people who grow the other kind in their back yard =)

My friend used to grow one in his room.

From the direction you sit at when facing your computer to places where weed is grown. All in the average day.

JavaGuy said:

From the direction you sit at when facing your computer to places where weed is grown. All in the average day.

no surprise there. btw, due north.

The worst part is this thing actually got replies rather than me being written off as a total moron. Or maybe both happened.

Archvile64 said:

They're called "plants". I thought NJ was so much better than PA :P

NJ IS better than PA and NJ is about as good as a toilet bowl. :P

bigbadgangsta said:

well atleast we agree on that =]

My body is facing due east. My head is facing not quite north-east, but whatever comes between east and north-east. Didn't need a compass, I have a pretty good sense of direction :)

Anybody will tell you that arguing directions is futile with me, and it's been said to be either East, North or South at various times, so take your pick.

My torso is facing east and my face is facing to northeast. That's because i'm sitting sideways along the table, with my legs on another chair.

My left leg is facing south, while my right leg is facing south-east. My torso lies generally in south-west to north-east direction. Left hand ponts directly downward, while right hand slowly moves in the air from east to west and back. My head is turned 180 degrees back to look upwards, and tilted to the left. Mouth is open and saliva drips down onto the monitor screen, above which i am suspended. In the corner of my right eye I can see my brain floating in the jar; electrodes lead from the jar to the socket at the back of my neck The skull cavity is occupied by various implants. I move the mouse with the help of the implant in my eye, but I don't have a keyboard implant yet, so I have to type with my penis. When it comes time to eat, an orange fluid is injected into my vein. I don't know who controls the fluid, and who keeps the computer and the internet connection on - so far they haven't manifested themselves - but I don't really care.

I wonder about my purpose. Sometimes I think i'm a new super-secret weapon being developed - some kind of a cyborg. Or maybe i'm a failed experiment in designing one, let to live by the mercy of some scientist. In any case, i don't like this existance of mine. I'm not sure if I have an option to kill myself - my movements are quite restricted, after all - but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Oh well, bye. I'll try to swallow my tongue now.

(inspired by Espi's post)

bigbadgangsta said:

Huh, what's so bad about PA?

Hey, er... how do you post images? I know, it's a newbie question, but I really wasn't paying attention to anything along the way.

Archvile64 said:

Huh, what's so bad about PA?

I'm over there once a weak or so. It's the most fucking boring place. Filled with rednecks that are closed away from the world and get a kick out of raising their sheep. Atleast shit happens here.

orion said:

I'm over there once a weak or so. It's the most fucking boring place. Filled with rednecks that are closed away from the world and get a kick out of raising their sheep. Atleast shit happens here.

Bah, that's eastern PA. You haven't been to the west, yet =)

Archvile64 said:

Bah, that's eastern PA. You haven't been to the west, yet =)

hmm, where's philly? cause if I was to live in PA it would be philly.

Philly s in the east, closest to NJ. It sucks. Come on, Ralphis lives there.

Archvile64 said:

Philly s in the east, closest to NJ. It sucks. Come on, Ralphis lives there.

as far as I know ralph lives on the outskirts, I'll be right there in the middle of the city where the weed is the cheapest.

Anyone have a pic of DeadNail? I need it for the first comic of a series, and decided to put him in it because he sucha friendly guy *snicker*.

I don't know if there's still avatars of him in the profile set up, if not or if you need bigger pics try his site.

ask him for his permission to use em first, just in case he'd mind.

I'm not using them, I'm going to draw a cheap version of him. And frankly I can draw whatever the hell I want. Nothin' Bad about him though.

I'll probably include you and Lut and Fodders and, well, lots of others in the series. But you can all be represented by the avatars you have. (It's a comic about the DW forum, in case you haven't figured that out)