Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Randy87

Giving away Doom stuff

Randy87 said:

Just now? Dayum.

The Revenant arrived about a week ago and ran off into the jumble of cables at the back of my desk while I was looking for fresh batteries to put in my camera. Since then I've heard the occasional muffled sound of conflict in the wall cavities and have been kept busy fishing out dead mice with the aid of an endoscope. Don't know what'll happen after the rodent population drops to zero.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Thanks Randy, I'll post a picture later.

GreyGhost said:

The Revenant arrived about a week ago and ran off into the jumble of cables at the back of my desk while I was looking for fresh batteries to put in my camera. Since then I've heard the occasional muffled sound of conflict in the wall cavities and have been kept busy fishing out dead mice with the aid of an endoscope. Don't know what'll happen after the rodent population drops to zero.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Thanks Randy, I'll post a picture later.

Heh, revenant beating rodents to a pulp with little fists.

Sounds a bit like a squeaky squeeze toy being hammered with a dead herring, only higher pitched.