/Newstuff Needs Another Revival

Mr. Chris said:

The backlog definitely needs to be dealt with if you ask me.

Also, why don't we just have Terry type WADs automatically put in themes/Terry because really, these types of maps aren't even funny anymore. They always involve a penis, an asshole, mentions of homosexuality and a few other gags.


Don't forget loud noises that can cause hearing damage to headphone users who are unaware of them.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I just claimed a map, which will be my first review ever. Just a quick question: Do I have to complete the whole map for reviewing it? I mean, obviously I have to play and finish it, but I can't find all secrets. My claim expires on December 2 apparently, so if I haven't find by then (and I refuse to cheat, especially when it comes to secrets), can I still review it legitimately?

Share this post


Link to post
Zed said:

Well, I just claimed a map, which will be my first review ever. Just a quick question: Do I have to complete the whole map for reviewing it? I mean, obviously I have to play and finish it, but I can't find all secrets. My claim expires on December 2 apparently, so if I haven't find by then (and I refuse to cheat, especially when it comes to secrets), can I still review it legitimately?

I don't think it is necessity to find every secret. But it is more important to play through the whole wad as it should be.

In even shorter version:
Don't sweat over for missing secrets.

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry for the bump, just a little doubt.

I already submitted my review. Is there a way to know when it's going to be posted? I'm asking because I'm having a little problem with the screenshots, and I want to send them in time. I'm sure it's something minor and it won't take more than a couple of days to fix, but I don't want to mess up my first review. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, and good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Zed said:

I'm having a little problem with the screenshots, and I want to send them in time.

Bloodshedder's currently on the forums, try dropping him a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Zed said:

I already submitted my review. Is there a way to know when it's going to be posted? I'm asking because I'm having a little problem with the screenshots, and I want to send them in time.

Probably not until Thursday or Friday

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Grey and BS. I'll send them in time.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now